bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Post any Laruaville technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 30, 13 12:33 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Opsimath
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Post any Laruaville technical issues here only

[Post New]by Opsimath on Jul 30, 13 9:09 AM
I installed the game on my PC without problem but when I went to play it, the message said the trial period had expired. Ummm, I never even opened the game! Any idea what happened?
Thank you.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jul 30, 13 11:05 AM
Hello Opsimath,

This does happen from time to time and is usually an indication that something wasn't downloaded quite right. What usually fixes this is a quick uninstall and reinstall of the game. For some assistance with doing that, just click on the blue text below:

Uninstall/Reinstall a Game

If that doesn't work, I'd suggest contacting our Tech Support Team so one of our Reps can offer some more specialized instructions to help sort this out.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

ruthb1146
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by ruthb1146 on Jul 30, 13 7:07 PM
I GOT TO A POINT THAT I CAN NOT MATCH ANYTHING. ALL OF THE OBJECT TO MATCH ARE GRAY.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jul 31, 13 10:24 AM
Hey there ruthb1146,

I'm sorry to hear that this happened in your game. I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling that game to ensure that all of the files are downloaded correctly. There's no need to worry, you shouldn't lose any progress doing that!

If this doesn't work, the next step would be contacting our Tech Support Team. One of our Reps would be happy to take a look at this and offer some suggestions to help sort this out.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by BOMBOCHAS on Jul 31, 13 11:26 AM
level 39 starts with alll the objects frozen, no match can be done... i uninstalled and installed the game again and the same all frozen objets ..... who is this game expected to be played like that ?????????

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Jul 31, 13 11:34 AM
Dear BOMBOCHAS,
You can activate power-ups by double-clicking on it. So, in the center there are power-ups for you to double-click!
Happy playing!

FRH Games

[Post New]by River_Wolf on Jul 31, 13 1:46 PM
Tried to install this game twice and my McAfee detected trojans each time. The name associated with the trojan was "ARTEMIS!". I thought that BigFish tested all of their games before release for viruses and trojans. I will not try to install it again.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Aug 1, 13 10:50 AM
Hello River_Wolf,

I can assure you that our games are 100% secure. We test them thoroughly for this type of thing before releasing them. If you'd like to learn more about that process, just click
HERE

Before doing anything, I would definitely recommend contacting our Tech Support Team so one of our Reps can take a look at why you might be seeing that message. To reach them, click on the on the right hand side of your screen and then 'Contact Us' on the bottom left.

I hope this is sorted out for you quickly!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by acorn07 on Aug 7, 13 12:31 PM
How do you unlock the things to buy ? also im playing relaxed time but time is still going.

Go to: