New Game doesn't work.

[Post New]by CheerfulDragon8 on Jul 31, 13 8:41 AM
I played Age of Mahjong all the way through in Story mode. When I went back to the game and clicked Play I was given two options: Continue and New Game. I clicked New Game and got the usual warning about losing my progress. I clicked Yes, I did want to start a new game. Then the Map opened at exactly the point I'd left it.

This is not the kind of technical error I can complaint to Customer Support about, so I hope the developers read this and do something to fix it.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:New Game doesn't work.

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jul 31, 13 9:52 AM
Hello CheerfulDragon8,

First I'd like to say that we want you to be able to play your games as many times as you'd like, so this is certainly something you could email our Tech Support Team about.

On the Main Menu of the game you'll see a banner that says Hello (profile name) and then it says to click if that's not you. You'll then be given the option to create a new profile. I have a hunch that this will allow you to start the game from the beginning.

If that doesn't work, I'd definitely recommend contacting the Tech Team. One of our Reps would be happy to offer some tips to help start the game from the beginning.

Happy gaming!

bfgDeveron

Re:New Game doesn't work.

[Post New]by CheerfulDragon8 on Aug 9, 13 5:16 AM
Hi bfgDeveron

I appreciate that creating a new profile will allow me to start a new game. My complaint is that a feature offered by the game - starting a new game under my current profile - isn't working. This, IMO, is a bug, not something I should be reporting to Tech Support.

Go to: