unable to download help

[Post New]by xblueeyeddivax on Jun 22, 08 7:43 AM
i was just wondering if any1 else has had a problem getting this game to work on there computer most of the games i have played have worked and even games with the same requiments have worked but this game always comes up with a error when i try and play it thanks x

Re:unable to download help

[Post New]by johnsonjodie on Sep 6, 08 5:22 PM
I have the same problem. I can get the game to download but when it comes to trying to play I get an error message. When that happens I can't get out of anything and I can't change any big fish games unless I restart my computer.

MandyW_73
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by MandyW_73 on Nov 6, 08 10:34 PM
I had the same problem, and I'm guessing there has been no resolution as there as no further replies to this query. Have to say, I was really disappointed, I love the Tycoon type games, so was really looking forward to this one.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 7, 08 12:25 AM
These are user forums. Tech Support does not monitor any forum threads. If you are having problems with this game, I recommend you run and save your dxdiag file. Then contact Tech Support via the link below right and attach your saved file. They are really great and will do everything they can to help you resolve it. Good Luck

[Post New]by hrdrssr on Nov 25, 08 5:39 PM
I'm having the same problem as everybody else , I got the game to load but I keep getting the same error : video mode initiqlization error contact video card vender video drivers. I really dont understand this becouse my computer is a year old and is up to date .Is something wrong with this game ? hrdrssr

dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by dashwood95 on Nov 28, 08 11:37 AM
I used the game with no problems, but I did have a similar issue with another game before I put a better video card into my system.

Even if you computer is only a year old, please rememebr the drivers for your video card are ATLEAST 6 months old than your computer.

Update your video drivers with the latest ones the manufacturer has and try again.

Go to: