LilLady46
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Level 58

[Post New]by LilLady46 on Aug 1, 13 4:45 PM
I have reached Level 58 with no problems. I have been unable to finish level 58 after playing it 12 times. No matter how many matches of 5 to 7 the only power up that comes up is the 4 match star. Without rockets it is impossible to reach the coins. I have been unable to match the middle tile in order to get the rockets unfrozen at the top of the game board.

Help, please.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

Re:Level 58

[Post New]by FRHgames on Aug 1, 13 8:52 PM
Dear LilLady46,
the only way to reach coins is to collapse an ice under the dynamite and then make a double-click on it and release rockets. It is very important to activate the Dynamite power-up with double-click instaed of moving it.
If you can't finish that level on time, go to options and switch to Relaxed mode ( you won't lose the game progress ) and as soon as you'll finish this level, go to options again and return to the Timed mode. You can do it with any level without a penalty.

And - yes, due to the nature of certain levels, like this one, some power-ups won't be generated there - it is normal.
Happy playing!
FRH Games

Edited on 08/01/2013 at 10:32:55 PM PST

LilLady46
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by LilLady46 on Aug 2, 13 1:21 PM
Thanks, FRHgames. It was driving me nuts.

carthappy
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by carthappy on Aug 5, 13 9:36 PM
I tried many times to get this level, now that I've read FRHgames solution, I'll try again.
Great little game!

Go to: