Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

Can anyone please tell me approximately how long the game is?

[Post New]by Melymc on Aug 2, 13 12:40 AM
I would appreciate it if anyone could please let me know how long they took to play this game . With my limited budget I have to pick and choose the games I buy and use my punches on very wisely. Thank you for any help you can offer! Have a great day!

gailgo
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
43,711 Posts

Re:Can anyone please tell me approximately how long the game is?

[Post New]by gailgo on Aug 2, 13 1:18 PM
It's not a particularly long game, probably about 4/5 hours for me, but I'm pretty slow, and the puzzles and gameplay was different so that took me longer, quite liked the game

[Post New]by Clapsss on Aug 2, 13 1:33 PM
about 5 hours for me

grammyo491004
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by grammyo491004 on Aug 2, 13 6:03 PM
Hi Melymc,

Too long for me. I must have played it for about 6-8 hours because you have to keep running back and forth between the doors (and they all look alike to me). After playing this game for that long, I wouldn't even use my game credits or free games certs to purchase this one. Just my opinion, dear.

Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Melymc on Aug 2, 13 9:49 PM
Thanks for your replies Clapsss & gailgo! I really appreciate it! Thanks for the tip, grammyo491004, I did start to notice that in the demo, that all the doors looked the same. I was hoping the game would move forward & you were not running into look-alike doors the whole time. It is a bummer that there is not a walkthrough. I will take that into consideration. Thanks! Have a great weekend!

[Post New]by Lisovka on Aug 3, 13 1:54 AM
I think, the walkthrough will be available soon, I hope...
Have a nice day!

Go to: