bfgFlounder
9,741 Posts

Welcome to Rooms of Memory forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 2, 13 10:13 AM
Welcome to Rooms of Memory forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rooms of Memory players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Rooms of Memory forum

[Post New]by shendy7819 on Aug 30, 13 11:10 PM
Thanks!

[Post New]by caroleenie1 on Aug 31, 13 6:04 AM
thank you!!!

Mrsdayrow
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by Mrsdayrow on Sep 1, 13 2:52 AM
Hello and thank you for the nice welcome. Have been playing about 1 month now and just tried 30 days of Premium service. I think I'm going to really like the Premium service a lot as I am pretty addicted to this game. I like being able to move around and do different activities like exploring in hidden object areas and playing the rune games. Drop me a neighbor invite and we can chat a bit.

[Post New]by Ruchikunal on Sep 3, 13 3:23 PM
please add me in rooms of memory...

[Post New]by Sonitsa on Sep 3, 13 9:50 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Rooms of Memory forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rooms of Memory players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Hello every body. Can someone tell me how can i start a new game and second i can t understand how i butle and third i lost one of my friends. Can i find him again?

[Post New]by Choopaz on Sep 8, 13 3:16 PM
Hello! How do you get someone to battle with you? Do you have to have a friend? I've tried a few times and it never connects to anyone. Thanks

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Sep 9, 13 12:43 PM
Hey, new fishies shendy7819, Caroleenie1, Mrsdayrow, Ruchikunal, Sonitsa and Choopaz!

At the current time, the online game does not allow us to battle - we hope that there will be an update in the future that will let us do that.

Also, right now we can only get neighbors through the random generator - it may take a while to get a neighbor, but it's worth the wait!

In the meantime, build up your inventory, so that you can battle ghosts and help creatures.

Happy gaming -

Your fellow fishie, Fairhavenfish01

[Post New]by mamamia4u2c on Sep 14, 13 12:36 PM
this is a sale on purchasing coins and crystals for 30% off today and won't load the shopping cart to purchase.

[Post New]by Ruchikunal on Sep 15, 13 9:42 AM
nEf7kh this is the friend code....

Suziele
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Suziele on Sep 22, 13 1:11 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Rooms of Memory forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rooms of Memory players.

Thank you for the welcome and hello everybody..

it's my first time in a forum, so I don't know if I can delete my 1st post without any problems? It seems unnessecary (spell?) takin' forum space since I've edited it or - I've to subcribe: do they "hang somehow together"? Hope it's understandable what I mean? Thx for an answer..

Still an open question.. anybody here able and kind to answer it, please? And.. do I've any option to get an edit/post shown for others at the top? Maybe by always qouting the last one? (Sometimes I dislike time zones..)

Edited on 09/24/2013 at 9:07:43 PM PST

woodt
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by woodt on Sep 22, 13 11:30 AM
I have not figured out how to play

[Post New]by angelnwht4u on Sep 22, 13 6:28 PM

First time here, and thanks for the welcome. I want to play th Rooms of Memory game but do not know how to click on the object I find, Plz help

[Post New]by zitronenfalter12 on Sep 23, 13 3:39 PM
angelnwht4u wrote: I want to play th Rooms of Memory game but do not know how to click on the object I find, Plz help

I guess: You have the magnifying option on? This is a big circle in the search screen... Then you will see in the very middle a tiny tiny dot. this is the spot you have to put on the item and click. Sometimes a little tricky...

silkooo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by silkooo on Sep 24, 13 1:09 AM
I have some friends who appeared as friends in Rooms of Memory. But I have no idea how they appear. And I don't know how I could get some more. If someone knows the answer. I read on the site that I must mention my "Friend Code" and that I should find it "at the bottom of the All Neighbours tab in the Social Panel", but where are the social panel and the all neighbours tab? Thanks for your help...

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,192 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Sep 24, 13 1:25 AM
silkooo wrote:I have some friends who appeared as friends in Rooms of Memory. But I have no idea how they appear. And I don't know how I could get some more. If someone knows the answer. I read on the site that I must mention my "Friend Code" and that I should find it "at the bottom of the All Neighbours tab in the Social Panel", but where are the social panel and the all neighbours tab? Thanks for your help...

Click on the yellow social button (man in a hat) or an empty neighbour square at the bottom of the screen and a grey window pops up.
Click on the All Neighbours tab.
At the top is Your Friend Code and at the bottom is a long box to enter another person's code to send out an invitation to them.

Here is the link to the thread where everyone is putting their Friend Code. You can add yours to the thread and use the codes already there to send out invitations.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/257236.page

Click on the Management tab to accept neighbours.

You will need to close the game and reopen it to see any acceptances and any invitations for you, as the game doesn't update itself while it is running.

Hope this helps

[Post New]by Puddler on Sep 29, 13 8:36 AM
thanks
how do i battle with other players

[Post New]by Chankia on Sep 29, 13 7:04 PM
Thank you!

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,192 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Sep 30, 13 11:57 AM
Puddler wrote:thanks
how do i battle with other players

Hi
Unfortunately this function isn't available to us at the moment. The Developers are aware of the issue and hopefully it will be available in a future update.

[Post New]by cakelin113 on Sep 30, 13 3:53 PM
thank you

Go to: