bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 5, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon forum

[Post New]by robert97 on Mar 23, 09 8:47 PM
Awesome game with exceptional graphics. A little tough at times (I had to consult the walkthru) but otherwise very entertaining

[Post New]by 3XParents on Mar 25, 09 11:05 AM
I am having trouble getting out of the Turkish prison level I have followed the blue light but cannot open the door if any one could give me a hint or tip on how to accomplish this I would be greatful.

puzzler77
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by puzzler77 on Mar 27, 09 5:38 PM
Hey can anyone help me...I can't find the shiny stone that walkthrough says is held by statue on top of sarcophagus inside the Turkish prison. I have opened the coffin but cannot find the shiny stone.I don't see the statue on top or I might have missed it?? Thanks in advance.

puzzler77
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by puzzler77 on Mar 28, 09 10:02 AM
Never mind...I already had the shiny stone..I just had to use the button to make pentagram on wall at the altar and got out. Thanks anyways.

[Post New]by allensbabee13 on Mar 28, 09 2:41 PM
Ok, I'm a newbe. Can anyone tell me how I'm supposed to write the blood samples correctly?? I'd sure appreciate it!!

[Post New]by Starla63 on Apr 10, 09 12:35 AM
Has anyone gotten to the Castle room with the scull challenge? I'm stuck. i even used a game cheat and can't figure out how to beat the spike in the scull section. I already beat the tears challenge and one bar fell from the door. i can't figure out how to get the bar to fall after beating the scull challenge. Any pointers?

[Post New]by writergir189201 on Apr 11, 09 1:31 AM
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
I am in the sarcophagus and I have removed the lock with the golden amulet thing and I have moved the bars but it keeps saying that the lid is jarred- I dont know what to do!

[Post New]by simple2 on Apr 11, 09 11:53 AM
hello i need a help here..i'm stuck when talking to luana at the oak tree crossroads to now who my ennemies are ...really i don't know what to do next...........

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 11, 09 12:45 PM
Starla63 wrote:Has anyone gotten to the Castle room with the scull challenge? I'm stuck. i even used a game cheat and can't figure out how to beat the spike in the scull section. I already beat the tears challenge and one bar fell from the door. i can't figure out how to get the bar to fall after beating the scull challenge. Any pointers?

You're looking to put pins in skulls with hats. 3 go in turbans and 3 go in Genoese hats (like pillboxes). The last 'pin' is the syringe you got from the woman's forehead. That goes into a skull's hat that looks more like a knight's helmet. It's the centremost of the skulls.

[Post New]by writergir189201 on Apr 14, 09 3:24 AM
Just finished- what did people think of the end? I hope there is a sequel- if only to have a satisfying conclusio

[Post New]by writergir189201 on Apr 14, 09 3:27 AM
If this is dracula three where is dracula 1 and 2? Im guessing dracula origins is 1-correct me if im wrong, but then where is dracula 2?

sissymaria
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by sissymaria on Apr 14, 09 8:04 AM
simple2 wrote:hello i need a help here..i'm stuck when talking to luana at the oak tree crossroads to now who my ennemies are ...really i don't know what to do next...........

I am also stuck at the same place. If you get any help or figure it out let me know. I'll let you know if I figure it out.........OK........Thanks

[Post New]by hootiemay on Apr 15, 09 1:47 PM
Can someone really guide me through this fuse box situation, because these BUGS are grossing me out!!!!!!!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 15, 09 2:06 PM
Did you find the copper wire in the kitchen drawer?

[Post New]by nikkipanda on Apr 16, 09 8:40 AM
I cant get past the micro film part ive counted so many times is there something im missing..please dear god someone help

pegrass1
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by pegrass1 on Apr 16, 09 1:25 PM
[b]I am at the ballroom,trying to draw my symbols on the pillars.I have all the items in the mouths but only the pentagram and the blood sign will show up..i have tried several times restarting each time but i can't get them.Anyone with a suggestion?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 16, 09 2:21 PM
nikkipanda wrote:I cant get past the micro film part ive counted so many times is there something im missing..please dear god someone help
Use the second hand of your watch.

hftablv
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by hftablv on Apr 20, 09 12:27 PM
Hey you guys are far more advanced than this dummy! I'm at Irina Boczow's office where she's laying dead with the arrows.

I have found all the books, opened the safe and took the cylinder, taken the syringe, and finished the runic anthology, even attempted a phone call but when I try to leave it keeps saying that "it's no time to leave, I think I forgot something."

Help................ How do I get out, I even tried the walk through to the letter and it still won't let me leave.

Thanks for any help, Lorrie

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 20, 09 2:08 PM
I know the library by its puzzles.

Have you redone the safe with the date of death? [Yes]
Have you done the "green truth" puzzle with the compass on the picture?
Have you done the four books from the blood clues and read the three that you can find?

Edited on 04/20/2009 at 2:32:58 PM PST

Go to: