Milk Task

[Post New]by nikkiann78 on Aug 2, 13 4:13 PM
I have a new task to deliver milk- but the handle is different on the milk container. I looked at all the cows offered to see if one of them specifically gave off that type of milk can, but no luck. I also looked in the milk factory to see if it was something I had to produce- but I didn't see anything. Anyone?

LunyKimberly
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

Re:Milk Task

[Post New]by LunyKimberly on Aug 2, 13 4:39 PM
If the handle's different than the normal cow's milk, it's probably goat's milk - I think about the only real difference between those two were the handle and a slight difference in size (and I do mean slight).

Goat's are part of the sheep pens and unlock at level 24 for the goat kid and 27 for the adult.

Hope that helps.

[Post New]by nikkiann78 on Aug 3, 13 9:18 AM
LunyKimberly wrote:If the handle's different than the normal cow's milk, it's probably goat's milk - I think about the only real difference between those two were the handle and a slight difference in size (and I do mean slight).

Goat's are part of the sheep pens and unlock at level 24 for the goat kid and 27 for the adult.

Hope that helps.

[Post New]by nikkiann78 on Aug 3, 13 9:47 PM
LunyKimberly wrote:If the handle's different than the normal cow's milk, it's probably goat's milk - I think about the only real difference between those two were the handle and a slight difference in size (and I do mean slight).

Hope that helps.

Thank you!

Go to: