Keep getting a message saying the game can not be downloaded?

[Post New]by pagusas1 on Aug 3, 13 10:27 AM
I have never had a problem downloading games before, this one keeps saying it can not be downloaded?

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

Re:Keep getting a message saying the game can not be downloaded?

[Post New]by Poof11 on Aug 3, 13 10:52 AM
pagusas1, check to make sure you are signed in to both your account online and in your game manager. If the game manager has just updated you may need to re-sign in due to the new application. I know if my computer runs a maintenance, it normally signs me out of my accounts and on BFG it will look as though your not a member and not allow you to download the TGT until you are signed in to your account. I hope this helps. If this isn't the problem, I would contact CS....they're great!

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:Keep getting a message saying the game can not be downloaded?

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Aug 3, 13 11:28 AM
Heya pagusas1,

Poof11 offers a great suggestion! If that doesn't work, I'd recommend switching the 'Network Connection' in your Big Fish Games App to 'Alternate Method.' This will allow the game to be downloaded in a slightly different way.

To do that just follow these steps:

1) Open your Big Fish Game app
2) Ensure that you are signed into the correct account
3) Option the 'Options' menu on the top right-hand side
4) Click on the 'Advanced' tab.
5) Click on 'Alternate Method.'

If this doesn't solve the problem, the next step would be contacting our Tech Support Team so one of our Reps can help out.

Because we have a dedicated tech thread for each of our games, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you run into any other issues like this, please feel free to post those HERE.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

Go to: