[Post New]by grizzly3159 on Aug 3, 13 2:04 PM
Where is it?

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Re:Strategy guide

[Post New]by uwflossi on Aug 3, 13 2:57 PM
Hello dear fishies, yes, where is it? Please help. Thank you.

[Post New]by CathyCatfish on Aug 3, 13 3:31 PM
the only place i saw to access it was from the main menu... it's on the far left hand side.
but, it's locked until you buy the game

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Aug 3, 13 10:03 PM
As others already mentioned, the free trial doesn't allow access to the SG. I can't understand why the developers did that. I think it's wrong.
Anyway, after buying the game you can access the SG while you're playing, as another player already said, from a small round object, it looks like a compass, that hangs above the head of the dragon helper at the right of the screen.
Hope that helps.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Aug 3, 13 10:17 PM
There is a button right over the dragon buddy in the game's right hand margins.
Click that and you get the SG!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 3, 13 10:19 PM
Why make it easy if you can disguise it so that no one has a clue where it's "hidden". LOL

I am pretty sure that round gong-like thing wasn't there when I played the demo, but it is there now. Never would have thought that this was the SG.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Aug 8, 13 8:11 PM
Lol Valdy....
You never know until you click!
I am making it a practice to click on everything these days....and if it screws with an achievement, I just start over or play the game again.
I was just happy not to have to go to the menu page every time I wanted to look something up...and am SO grateful to game designers who include a link to the SG and the achievements or anything else we might want to check without having to exit the gameplay.

Go to: