Get three starts on Level 31

[Post New]by geopup1 on Aug 3, 13 6:23 PM
I can't get 3000 points which is the 3 stars level and then I can't complete the necklace. 1 star short. Any suggestions

sipason
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Re:Get three starts on Level 31

[Post New]by sipason on Aug 3, 13 10:26 PM
Impossible.

mooskilady
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by mooskilady on Aug 4, 13 3:05 PM
Nope. Can't figure it out. Like there should be another set of chairs somewhere so you could get another run of customers but there isn't.

wmtoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by wmtoo on Aug 5, 13 8:05 AM
I have to agree with sipason... there's only 7 customers, 3 of which order the more expensive red jewel, 4 order green. Even when I served all customers, chaining 3 together the first time and then 4, all with full hearts (to get the extra 25 point bonus per customer), the best score I could get was 2920. Oddly though, the next time I played it the EXACT same way, I only got 2865, so I don't understand what's up with the scoring.

parriepenn
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by parriepenn on Aug 5, 13 9:12 AM
I can't get it, either. I have gold on every other level but this one, then it crashes on bonus level 51. My highest score is 2960. I wonder if developers test these scores to see if they are achievable.

wmtoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by wmtoo on Aug 5, 13 10:20 AM
And of course, you can't complete the necklace because you'll be one star short.

elhh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by elhh on Aug 9, 13 6:51 AM
Me neither - it is very frustrating. If no-one can manage to do it, then it must be a bug in the game and hopefully they'll look into it and release a patch. Well we can hope anyway

chaleur
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by chaleur on Aug 10, 13 11:16 AM
Also cannot get this. I got pretty much perfect on hearts and combos too.

kwolf
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by kwolf on Aug 19, 13 3:42 PM
Same here! No matter what I do I can not achieve 3 stars or 3,000 score! I hope the developers read this forum and fix the problem, please!

Go to: