gameidiot
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Level 46

[Post New]by gameidiot on Aug 3, 13 7:30 PM
I cannot get going on this level. Any help?

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

Re:Level 46

[Post New]by FRHgames on Aug 3, 13 7:50 PM
Dear gamegenius)))))
1) At the bottom of the level is a combo. Make it, gain a rocket and launch it. Release dynamites and blow it.
2) Then, try to make match 4 combos beside the frozen Dynamites to make a star power-up, and explode a star power-up so that Dynamite will explode and collect coins
3) Do it twice with both Dynamites

Remember, you can activate power-ups by clicking on it or by swapping, as usually, so if the star is just above the Dynamite, double-click on the Star to explode it!
Happy playing!

[Post New]by Judith2015 on Sep 5, 13 8:21 AM
Dear FRHgames:
I tried what you suggested. But didn't work. I had already tried EVERY possible combination at the bottom. Yes, I can make the rocket and launch it. Still does NOT make me any more moves beyond the bottom part. Is my game broken? All I get is unfrozen dynamite under the frozen one but NO way to make a move to make it explode. Fenced in with vines.

The rest of the steps you gave only work if you can get the dynamite to explode and I have no moves to make this happen.
Any more help?

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Sep 5, 13 10:25 AM
Dear Judith2015,
ok, let's try again. There is a predefined combo at the bottom.
1) Make it, gain a rocket.
2) Double click on that rocket, it will fly to 3 coins at the top of the level and pick it
3) Dynamites will drop down and now you can activate them all by double - clicking ( click twice very quickly on any dynamite and it should explode.
4) At this stage you should have plenty of space to make combos and try to make a star ( match 4 power up ) besides the iced dynamites.
5) As soon as you have a star adjacent to the iced dynamite, activate it either swapping or double clicking it, and it should destroy the ice so that you can activate the dynamite.
Please try this all and if there is still a problem, let me know at which stage you stuck.

Go to: