level 20-3 anyone got past this

[Post New]by shariberries on Mar 6, 09 5:54 AM
Having problem with this level i get everything done and still have 1 mess to clean but i've looked and looked and cant find anything to clean. Has anyone got past this level or is it a glitch

Re:level 20-3 anyone got past this

[Post New]by virtualmermaid on Mar 6, 09 7:07 AM
how did you get past level 5-3 ?? LOL
i cant seem to buy ANY upgrades whatsoever and the timer runs out at 3 mins when ive only got one mess to clean up, so frustrating, I do the laundry and puddles and hoovering first thing too.. and drink coffe as soon as possible

phoebe222
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by phoebe222 on Mar 6, 09 12:19 PM
Yes I have finished the game. Sometimes in the rooms located in the middle have tall rectangular lamps on the floor which are difficult to see.

[Post New]by arosey on Mar 6, 09 12:35 PM
I have gotten throught it just fine, like every other level. hope youve gotten by it by now.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Mar 6, 09 4:46 PM
Hi all!

pheobe222 beat me to the punch on this one. I've found that the tall, thin panel lamps (or maybe they're air purifiers?) that get knocked over are sometimes very hard to see. I found that in the third house, there is one in a room with a red carpet. This means that when it falls over and needs to be cleaned it's hard to see the red aura around it and I missed it constantly.

Also, sometimes when two kids are fighting and you put them in time-out they'll be standing in front of a piece of clothing, a puddle, or a piece of trash until their timeout is over.

Hopefully this helps!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

jupiter51
Herring
Herring
383 Posts

[Post New]by jupiter51 on Mar 9, 09 6:54 PM
I seem to recall a little green bottle that just barely shows over the top of a dresser just before the master bedroom. That got me a couple of times.

[Post New]by lutharthegreat on Apr 22, 09 8:27 AM
What is the xtra phot spot for? I have played the game 2 times and gotten gold stars the whole game.

Ouchieboo
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by Ouchieboo on Jul 8, 09 4:16 PM
I've gotten past both of those levels fine.

Edited on 07/25/2009 at 11:41:45 AM PST

[Post New]by nicole745 on Sep 12, 09 3:55 PM
I can't get past level 20. Can anyone help me

Go to: