Tamlin55
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Level 87

[Post New]by Tamlin55 on Aug 4, 13 7:53 AM
I have finished the game, but not all the levels, and I want to keep on playing till I complete all the levels. However, I have hit level 87, and I have no idea how to proceed. All the tiles are locked in ice, most of the coins are covered in vines, and there are a few free bombs which I have clicked, double-clicked, triple-clicked, quadruple- and quintuple-clicked on. Nothing! I'm feeling pretty dumb right now and like I must be missing something obvious. Can anyone help me? How do you get this level started? Thanks!

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

Re:Level 87

[Post New]by FRHgames on Aug 4, 13 8:16 AM
Dear Tamlin55,
In level 87 you can activate any unfrozen Dynamite power - up by double clicking on it.
So, double click to any of dynamites and then you can do everything!

Tamlin55
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by Tamlin55 on Aug 4, 13 8:45 AM
Well, like I said, I have been double-clicking, triple-clicking, etc, and, nada... I don't understand why nothing is happening on this level -- double-clicking has worked for me previously but not here. Wondered if there was something else I was supposed to be doing. Anyway, thanks for your help...

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Aug 4, 13 9:03 AM
There are 5 dynamites without an ice at the top of the level. Double click any, and all of them will explode. Next, there is a frozen Dynamite. Try to make a match of for and gain a star so that this star would be at the top of frozen Dynamite and activate it so that it would remove an ice from the Dynamite and activate it. Then, make same trick with dynamites on the bottom. Hope it will help.

Tamlin55
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by Tamlin55 on Aug 4, 13 9:28 AM
I guess I wasn't I wasn't using a quick enough rhythm with my clicking, because I went back in and tried again, clicking very, very quickly, and this time the bombs went off like a charm! And I do feel dumb! I can't tell you how many times I tried this previously! I guess it just shows to never give up! Thanks again, and now I'm off to play level 88 ...

Go to: