DEVELOPERS- More like this one PLEASE :-)

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Aug 5, 13 12:57 PM
I was really shocked by some of the negative reviews, I know we all like different game types, that I understand, and this is just MHO, but I think this game is really well done, so would LOVE to see more of this type.

I just really want the developers to know, that there are a lot of us who do play and purchase these types of games.
I happen to LOVE magical enviorments, mischievous creatures, pixie's fairy dust, and enchanting game play, these are just some of my favorite games to play.
There are a ton of creepy, which I also love, but not as many FANTASY with magical aspects, like this game, so please keep them coming, and I will keep buying them .

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:DEVELOPERS- More like this one PLEASE :-)

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Aug 6, 13 3:34 AM
Heya quarlesqueen,

Thanks for reviewing Forest Legends: The Call of Love Collector's Edition! It's great to hear that you enjoyed it so much.

As we want to try and keep all reviews in one place, you can find our Reviews for Forest Legends: The Call of Love Collector's Edition thread stickied to the top of this Forum.

If you'd prefer to just have a chat about the game with other Fishies, you can always go ahead and check out our 'Comments' thread as well!

That way, we can keep the Forum open for any new game questions and we can also collect feedback for the developers much more easily. I'll be locking this thread now but feel free to post in any of the threads mentioned above .

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Happy diving!

bfgBiwa

Go to: