bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Post any Happy Chef 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Aug 6, 13 12:34 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Happy Chef 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by michzaid on Aug 6, 13 9:15 AM
Hi
I could be playing the game for a while then it crashes and comes up with error message fatal gc error

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and thought this worked for a while then it has happened again

Any ideas?

Im windows 7 direct x 11

Mccaphrey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Mccaphrey on Aug 6, 13 12:12 PM
I've tried several times to download the free trial and my computer keeps telling me that it couldn't be downloaded. Any ideas?

[Post New]by Spirit_of_Auron on Aug 6, 13 3:06 PM
I consider this a glitch myself, but Level 11 on relaxed mode, does NOT remove the timer. I just had it go "times up" at me on that level on RELAXED MODE, which is supposed to be based off customers served, not time, and was on the last customer about to serve him the final dish when it pulled this.

I haven't tried any levels past this because this Glitch (imo) irked me off. I was otherwise really considering buying this down the road until this occured.

Edit: reported to livechat as well, but they didn't have any options other then deleting the save data and trying again which I don't have enough demo time to try that on, so not a lot of other troubleshooting options for this glitch.

Edited on 08/06/2013 at 3:45:34 PM PST

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Aug 7, 13 6:06 AM
Heya Everyone,

Spirit_of_Auron - That sure sounds frustrating! It could be that we could fix the glitch by simply uninstalling and reinstalling the game too as this gives all game files a refresh.

michzaid - Welcome to the Forums! as you have already tried to uninstall and reinstall and keep seeing that error again after a while, it could be that your computer is having some problems to process the game. this can happen when some of the software on your computer is in need of an update. It could help to make sure that everything is up-to-date with the steps that you can find here.

Mccaphrey - Welcome to the Forums! It could be that a program or process on your computer is keeping your game from downloading properly. You can find some steps to make sure that nothing is interfering with your Big Fish Game app by clicking here.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by ladyhawkejacki on Nov 6, 13 6:28 AM
no matter what mode i am in normal mode or relaxed mode it will not let me deliver the pizzas to the guests---the drinks it will but not the pizzas---i have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times to no avail!!

[Post New]by Mac_star on Dec 31, 13 12:29 PM
I have played the full free trial and I love the game so I bought the full version. Now whenever I want to play any level it will exit out of the game and go to my home screen of my device. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the game but to no avail. It's become very aggravating. Please help!!

Edited on 01/01/2014 at 8:28:11 PM PST

Go to: