bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Stray Souls: Stolen Memories technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 7, 13 12:33 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Stray Souls: Stolen Memories technical issues here only

[Post New]by vmacadam on Aug 16, 13 3:25 PM
Playing on my pc and stuck in lobby, the red triangle tells me I have things to do, I have the key for the teachers lounge but the game will not let me do anything in the lobby. Is there a glitch somewhere?

Edited on 08/17/2013 at 9:12:13 AM PST

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Aug 19, 13 3:14 PM
Hi vmacadam,

Welcome to the forums, and I'm sorry to hear that's happening. If you haven't tried already, you can uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that helps to get it working normally again. You can find information on doing that here on our help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If that's not working, please let our Tech Support Team know and they'll be happy to help out with that.

Hopefully you'll be back to gaming quickly!

bfgSeine

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on Aug 25, 13 2:15 PM
cursor hard to manage so no buy.

Post any Stray Souls: Stolen Memories technical issues here only

[Post New]by patswigginout on Aug 28, 13 1:13 PM
hello, this could be a good nuff game, but don't have any way of knowing what to do or where to go to get what is needed from the flimsy sock kid. I'm f,,,,,g done.
quote=bfgBaikal]If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166"> Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

[Post New]by hejhog45 on Sep 23, 13 9:17 AM
Have played the game for over an hour, Enjoying it but it keeps kicking me out back of the game and of Big Fish Games. Doesnt say why, really annoying.

[Post New]by themandabear on Dec 27, 13 10:34 PM
I'm in the area with the Workshop, Pit and Elevator.

I can't do ANYTHING. I've tried using hints in every area and it says there is nothing to do here, investigate something else. On the map the whole area is in red saying nothing to do here. But I can't leave this area! I'm stuck there.

I see I was meant to get a diamond when I got the ice mask but it didn't let me pick it up and it wont let me zoom back in on the wardrobe where the diamond is!

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still didn't work I paid for this game and I'd like to be able to continue it

Help, please!

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Jan 9, 14 7:31 AM
themandabear wrote:I'm in the area with the Workshop, Pit and Elevator.

I can't do ANYTHING. I've tried using hints in every area and it says there is nothing to do here, investigate something else. On the map the whole area is in red saying nothing to do here. But I can't leave this area! I'm stuck there.

I see I was meant to get a diamond when I got the ice mask but it didn't let me pick it up and it wont let me zoom back in on the wardrobe where the diamond is!

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still didn't work I paid for this game and I'd like to be able to continue it

Help, please!

I am having the exact same problem!!!!

Go to: