bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

NB: Official Strategy Guide for Stray Souls: Stolen Memories delayed - UPDATE August 9, 2013!

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 7, 13 12:53 AM
Hi Folks,

For anyone looking to purchase the official strategy guide for this game, we wanted to let you know that there is an issue with the guide which has delayed it's release.

This means that there are currently options to purchase this guide in game which will not work .

We are working hard to rectify this and hope to have the option of purchasing that guide soon; as soon as we know more we will be sure to update you.

Thanks for bearing with us!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 08/09/2013 at 1:19:33 PM PST

Re:NB: Official Strategy Guide for Stray Souls: Stolen Memories has been delayed.

[Post New]by judymaker on Aug 8, 13 2:23 PM
don't blame the computer game, blame the operator. I have got to the last section and can do nothing.kindly give me a code to compensate for several hours figuring it out.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:NB: Official Strategy Guide for Stray Souls: Stolen Memories has been delayed.

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Aug 9, 13 1:18 PM
Hello All,

We've just received word that there will not be a strategy guide or blog walkthrough for Stray Souls: Stolen Memories. I'm sorry for any confusion or disappointment this causes.

It looks like quite a few of our users have completed the game, and/or the Collector's Edition, so please feel free to post any questions in the forum, so others can offer advice.

Happy gaming!

bfgDeveron

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:NB: Official Strategy Guide for Stray Souls: Stolen Memories delayed - UPDATE August 9, 2013!

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Aug 9, 13 1:22 PM
Hello judymaker,

I would suggest contacting our Tech Support Team with details on what's happening with the game. One of our Reps would be happy to help sort this out.

To reach them, just click on the on the right-hand side of your screen and then 'Contact Us' on the bottom left.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

Lefty1950
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:NB: Official Strategy Guide for Stray Souls: Stolen Memories delayed - UPDATE August 9, 2013!

[Post New]by Lefty1950 on Aug 19, 13 2:18 PM
Hopes it will be available soon.

aldavis
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by aldavis on Sep 12, 13 11:36 AM
making the cake

[Post New]by jflowers1946 on Jul 27, 14 7:58 PM
aldavis wrote:making the cake

Swlamb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Swlamb on Jul 28, 14 5:29 PM
not buying if can't get past this place. this sucks!

[Post New]by marydave4eva on Nov 2, 14 3:21 PM
I am stuck at getting a few of the ingredients for making the cake at pretty much the beginning of the game!! lol I think you have to put it in order of how to make the cake?? any help would be appreciated. thank you

Code for the cake

[Post New]by panjee on Nov 26, 14 11:42 PM
I finally saw the code for the ingredients needed to make the cake. Click at the back of the clown; it will show you a book with the code - knife, kettle, lollipop and girl in that order if i remember correctly. Now I can move on and enjoy. Hope this helps. yes a walk through will be most helpful please.Cheers!

Go to: