Tufty57
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

Why does BFG's version not have collectibles/ achievements when ****'s own version apparently does

[Post New]by Tufty57 on Aug 7, 13 4:57 AM
As it says in the title really.

I would have bought the CE if it had.

Edited on 08/07/2013 at 4:59:00 AM PST

Re:Why does BFG's version not have collectibles/ achievements when ****'s own version apparently

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Aug 7, 13 6:42 AM
This makes me really mad. I haven't even played it yet because I know there's a version out there with morphing objects. Morphing objects (or collectibles) are what compel me to buy a game.

sfr8rfan
Guppy
Guppy
196 Posts

Re:Why does BFG's version not have collectibles/ achievements when ****'s own version apparently

[Post New]by sfr8rfan on Jan 21, 14 12:58 AM
Perhaps something has changed from when you bought it? I just got Stolen Memories CE from BFG and while there aren't collectibles, there are 16 achievements and 30 morphing items. Btw, collecting all the morphing items opens up a section in "extras" called Trivia. This was not in The Dollhouse Story.

Mary_Cate
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Mary_Cate on Aug 24, 14 1:05 PM
I am very confused...I bought this game when it first came out in July 2013 and there is no achievements or morphing objects as far as I can see. I did download the game today from the developers site and see them in that version. So I completely uninstalled the BFG version ( including saved game files) and then reinstalled it thinking maybe there was a build that I missed that added that in. Still no achievements or morphs. It's not really that big a deal since I enjoyed the game but I don't understand why some people are getting what appears to be the developers version while others are not. Anyone have any guesses?

Go to: