paula331
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

stray souls stolen memories no walkthrough?

[Post New]by paula331 on Aug 7, 13 7:15 AM
What happened to the walkthrough, will there be a walkthrough? I hope so...

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

Re:stray souls stolen memories no walkthrough?

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Aug 7, 13 7:50 AM
It seems BF is getting lazy regarding walkthroughs. Go to Google and ask for the walkthrough, you will be directed to a site, I think the third or fourth. Good luck!

judith12
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by judith12 on Aug 7, 13 10:28 AM
If BF is not going to do walkthroughs anymore, I just might have to cancel my membership. I've spent a lot of money on games here, but lately not as much. I don't even download the demo if there's no walkthrough. I'm 65 years old & in pain most of the time from arthritis. I play these games to relax & enjoy to hos & puzzles, but I don't want to be stuck & pull my hair out over something in the game. Also, I don't alway play the game the same day it comes out; it could be a month before I get to it, therefore help in the forums is not available.

olgamc
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by olgamc on Aug 7, 13 12:43 PM
I'm 81 with lung cancer , but glad to be alive for now. I don't know what I would do without my games. Big fish doesn't help much.

Patsy

judith12
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by judith12 on Aug 7, 13 1:07 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this Olgamc. I'm wishing the best for you. God Bless.

themom101
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by themom101 on Aug 8, 13 2:37 PM
Sounds like a lot of us are in the same boat! I'm 51 and disabled. I'm at home 99% of the time and the games on BF and one other game site makes up a big part of my day! I look forward to the new releases and having been a member since 2009 I've purchased 93 games from BF. I prefer not to have to go to another site to try to find a walkthu. I would bet that there are a lot more of us that looks to BF as a bigger part of our lives than perhaps they realize!

[Post New]by DarkForestFaerie on Aug 8, 13 4:21 PM
I'm also partially disabled and rely on these games to get me through the day. I've asked several times if there could be a rating system for games to alert players to things they might find offensive (eg. reptiles, snakes, spiders). Since this isn't available, the only way that I can decide whether or not to buy a game is to find the walkthrough and scan it for objectionable things. This is the only way I can avoid getting migraines and upset stomachs. I have the money and am perfectly willing to buy the games, but I will no longer spend the money on a game only to find out that I can't play it, and then have to uninstall it.

Sportspaz1449
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by Sportspaz1449 on Aug 11, 13 12:16 AM
Hey fellow fishies!
I discovered a waltkthrough!
Out of respect for I will not post it here, but please do message me, and I will be happy to share the site.

I'm really enjoying the game so far, I hope y'all are too!

Sportsspaz1449

" CHEERS"

EHinSF
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by EHinSF on Sep 29, 13 7:45 PM
Here is the problem with Big Fish. They want everyone to purchase the Collector's Editions games, which often are much bigger than the SE. But for me, I don't think they're always worth the price. I love games from this developer and usually buy their SE, and in the past, there have been walkthroughs here. Don't know why the moderators have gotten lazy.

EHinSF
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by EHinSF on Sep 30, 13 7:17 PM
Thank you to the person that sent me the message with the walkthrough site. I sent a message to Big Fish as well, and they were helpful.

You can find the walkthrough on:
www.casualgameguides.com

GreenMyEyes
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by GreenMyEyes on Oct 5, 13 1:20 PM
I feel like I fit right in here! I'm 75, and not quite disabled, but my emphysema keeps me at home most of the time. I just finished a course of radiation treatments for lung cancer, and I still have very little energy. During the treatment, I seemed to do almost nothing but play computer games, most of them from Big Fish.

I also noticed that, during this time, I hit the Help or Skip buttons much more frequently that I used to. Has anybody else experienced this?

carol7739
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by carol7739 on Oct 11, 13 1:19 PM
I was hoping I wasn't the only oldie but goodie, 74, out there playing games, here is my take on the walkthrough or absence there of:

I did try to google the game and the walkthrough wasn't too clear.When I tried to fumble through on my own I discovered that I was making a mountain out of a mole hill. All I had to do was use the hint button repeatedly and got through the entire game just fine.

My prayers are with those of you who are housebound. The games are a good outlet for me too.

2204sel
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by 2204sel on Jan 29, 14 2:48 PM
I was looking for a walkthrough also. I use it to get the idea of the game before I try it. I mostly use the hint button. In the same boat! I'm 61 and have MS. Mostly housebound. Play these games a lot! Too much sometimes.

Go to: