Walk Through for Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess

[Post New]by dotlgironyahooco on Aug 7, 13 8:50 AM
I own this game and am so stuck on it! I keep waiting for the Walk Through, nearly every day and am disappointed every day. I know that the challenge to these games is to solve them ourselves, but when you're stuck like this I'd like "a little help from my friends!" The problem I'm having is I can't wrap my head around how to (for example) figure out what to do with the Rubic's Cube from the HOS. Rather I couldn't and finally figured that one out. I'm supposing the ring will appear some place down the road so I can give it to the bird. I'm just having a very frustrating time. Maybe I'm getting too old! I'm 67. I have promised myself I will not buy another game until this one is solved and I'm burnt out on it already. I also feel like since I bought the game and just not played it for an hour I should be able to get the Walk Through with it. I'm just sayin'

Dotlgiron@yahoo.com

godschild1955
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

Re:Walk Through for Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess

[Post New]by godschild1955 on Aug 21, 13 1:22 PM
Hi dotlgironyahooco, I too am stuck & have only once or twice given up on a game... this looks like it'll be three!
It's easy for moderators to come on & say "just ask in the forum", but finding any recent forum question/answers for any game is purely a chance of luck, which I never seem to have.
I am also stuck where you are, I gave the puzzle cube to the ferryman only to have him tell me I still need gold to pass. I have NO idea where to find that. I also have no idea where to use the dull saw, axe, potion, fork, I have. Mainly b/c when I click "hint" instead of giving me a clue where to go next (like most games do), it puts up this useless page of what I need at a location...inotherwords...NO HELP WHATSOEVER! UGHHHHHHHHHHH!
I am 58 yrs young & I KNOW it's NOT my age since I have purchased over 300 games in 2 yrs & have only been unable to play a game 3 or 4 times.
So it's not you Dear....it's the Evil Developer for not having a walkthrough & bfg for providing a game for sale w/o a walkthrough!
I'm done, game going on back burner.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Feb 9, 14 2:49 AM
I know exactly what you mean, the number of times I've asked for help, and all I've got were views, in the end I deleted my post, I didn't see the point of keeping it there if all I got was views!!

[Post New]by dollnut on Apr 24, 14 7:38 AM
The saw is used on the basement door and the axe is used to make the hole in the wall bigger. I am stuck on how to get the star thing from the ice well to give to the guy at the entrance of the ice stairs. This game is making me exhausted going back and forth to figure out where I am missing something. All I have left in my inventory is the matches and the map doesn't show me where I need to get what I need. There is a walkthrough, but you have to download it and I am not sure I want to download something from a site I am not sure about.

[Post New]by Wildjulie on May 18, 14 8:16 PM
To get pass the ferryman give him the cube,leave you have to go back and get in the house. To get in the house you have to get the key it is not hard to find it. Go threw it and you will find the gold to pay him plus other things. I am hate the hints on this one too some I can get with the hints but others I can not. I am stuck at the black smith on how to get the sword. I anyone knows how to get this part HELP please. Hope I have help some of you.

[Post New]by Wildjulie on May 18, 14 8:18 PM
Oh godschild 1955 I am older then you by 5 years. So play on I am lol

catlady162
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by catlady162 on May 22, 14 3:20 PM
At the blacksmith, use the Fire Potion on the container with the sword. I'm 64 and stuck in bed but still playing and having fun. Sometimes I have to try just about everything in my inventory (no matter how stupid I think it is). Something usually works or go on to the next location to see if there is something there that will help.
Good Luck.

Go to: