CarlottaG
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Problem with Legend of the East: Cobra's Eye Collector's Edition

[Post New]by CarlottaG on Aug 9, 13 12:13 AM
Hi Everyone;

I have a problem with the game it will blank off and go to the menu also have me to continue or to go to the option or main menu. I always click continue and it will kept doing it, when I click on the map or anyone thing else. I have a hp desktop with window 7 and a large hard Drive and good memory. I have download about 100 games and everyone of them have never had a problem with them. This is the only one that I had a problem with, could it be a patch out there that will stop this problem for the game.

CarlottaG

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Problem with Legend of the East: Cobra's Eye Collector's Edition

[Post New]by lyrialice on Aug 9, 13 12:34 AM
Hi CarlottaG

You could try uninstall then reinstall. If that doesn't work check your software doesn't need any updates then

You need to contact Customer Support.

You need to do a Dr Felix Report and attach it to the form you submit or attach at Live Chat. Instructions are on the homepage of Technical Talk. do mention on the form or Live Chat that you have done all the updates, that might save time.

If you are a game club member you can use Live Chat accessed through the My Account tab. The opening times are in BFG time which may not be the same as yours.

Or you can click on the green envelope then click on Contact Us at the bottom left of the page that comes up go to the form and fill it out and submit. Replies will go to your email. The first one is an automated response to let you know it has been received. Check your spam folder if not received within a few hours of submission of the form

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Problem with Legend of the East: Cobra's Eye Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 9, 13 1:41 AM
Hi CarlottaG,

Sorry to see you have had this trouble.

As per lyrialice' s suggestion, have you tried the advice in the following help article to see if there are any updates that you can run?

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

I would recommend trying that as even a few simple updates can make a vast improvement.

If the issues persist after checking out that article, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our Reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Finally, as this is a game specific issue I will pop this over to the Legends of the East: The Cobra's Eye Collector's Edition Forum to keep things tidy. In addition, as we already have technical thread dedicated to this game here, I will be locking this thread to keep things tidy but feel free to repost in that thread I mentioned if you wish.

I hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Go to: