progam terminated

[Post New]by akgkats42 on Aug 9, 13 11:10 AM
WAS PLAYING MY GAME YESTERDAY AND IT TERMINATED WITH THE STATMENT "ERROR: ACCESS VIOLATION AT OX005ED30(TRIED TO READ FROM OX612F6E75),PROGRAM TERMINATED. THE GAME I WAS PLAYING WAS AURORA PEAKS COLLECTORS STANGE DISCOVERIES.... COULD U PLEASE SOLVE THE PROBLEM??????

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:progam terminated

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Aug 9, 13 12:01 PM
Heya akgkats42,

Usually access violations like that are an indication that the game isn't communicating quite right with your computer. There are likely some software or driver updates that would improve the way the game is functioning. For help finding those, just click on the blue text below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that doesn't work, the next step would be contacting our Tech Support Team. One of our Reps would be happy to run through some options to help sort this out.

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread to the dedicated forum for Strange Discoveries: Aurora Peak Collector's Edition HERE. I'm also going to lock this thread, as we try to keep all of our tech issues together in one thread. If you run into any more issues like this, please feel free to post those HERE.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

Go to: