Any new installments coming to this franchise?

[Post New]by Surferess on Aug 9, 13 11:15 AM
All the Garden rescue/defense games in this series are so great! Are there any new versions in the works, and when can we expect them.

Keep up the good work, BTW!

Re:Any new installments coming to this franchise?

[Post New]by Smalldeveloper on Aug 13, 13 6:12 AM
Hello! It is possible, but at this moment we are working on other titles.
You are welcome to try our new game - "Rush for Gold: Alaska".

[Post New]by LavenderLion on Jul 19, 14 6:06 PM
Hi Smalldeveloper,
I've just replayed Garden Rescue and the Christmas Edition once again. I cant seem to get enough. I really hope there will be a new addition to this series. Its great that its all about planning rather then how quick you can click on things. And the humor! None of the bugs are creapy, they all make me laugh.

Please, please do more of these games. I'm a dedicated fan!

stcyhood
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by stcyhood on Oct 15, 14 9:02 PM
I've played this game over a hundred times now...seriously, it's my "go to" game when I'm bored with the other ones...this one and Plant vs. Zombies are my "go to" games when all other ones are too boring to play. I would love, love, love to have a new one to play!

aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by aleutcia on Nov 15, 14 4:27 PM
Add me to the list of players that would like a new installment of this game!!!!

I love these types of games and this is one of my favorites. I play the regular Garden Rescue and the Christmas Edition over and over again. PLEASE put out a new one for those of us that are just not that into Hidden Object games which seem to flood this site. I have not bought a game in months because there are not many games like this offered anymore.

Go to: