SandyFish55
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,306 Posts

Maybe we ought to take our thoughts to the Review Thread...??

[Post New]by SandyFish55 on Aug 9, 13 6:33 PM
We will be giving our reviews, our game experience...and hopefully save a few fishies some fustrations?

journeys_
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:Maybe we ought to take our thoughts to the Review Thread...??

[Post New]by journeys_ on Aug 10, 13 8:22 PM
Sis, not sure that would do any good. No matter where we put it, they don't seem to care. If you look at the online game like Found, you'll see the mods even encourage us to go there. They don't know what to do, or they don't care. Either Elephant is leaving them in a lurch...or they don't care. Whatever they are experiencing, we're not their priority.

And why should we be. There are tons of new people downloading the game. I'm beginning to think it's a revolving door to them. It's still one of the top downloads...so they don't care. The message from the found team thread implied they do, but nothing new, no changes...

I have lost all hope that any of this is going to change. I missed cancelling before my bill date or I would be gone from BFG...but since I've paid, I'll stay another 28 days.

rosehill50
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rosehill50 on Aug 11, 13 12:33 AM
I was really into this game but its not the same anymore very few new quests and those that there are cost a lot to complete the timed ones just repeat and again cost so much to complete for very little reward I have a lot of energy stored so I guess ill just use that and give up

Elinu
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
480 Posts

[Post New]by Elinu on Aug 11, 13 5:53 AM
I'm not sure BFG is very good at never ending games yet. The pay once and play through games seem to be released and relatively bug free, but my game club credits don't count on those if they are iPad games, and that's my preferred device right now.

I started dark manor when it came out, and there have been tons of problems and complaints. I don't know if they have other never ending games - maybe some of them are ok, but these are the only two I know of. Although they both hold promise, neither is ideal.

I got bored with found a while ago - it was nice reading about all the updates for pc, but about all I had left to do was try to get sensei on all the levels and complete this totally impossible 10 live metal collections quest. Since I'm an iPad player, I've also been waiting, forever, to see if it will get better or be updated. The neighbor region, promising a social aspect, is particularly cruel, as they obviously planned on one and it's been, what, over a year, and still no social aspect?

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Aug 11, 13 4:57 PM
Writing a realistic review is always helpful.
And yes, there are always going to be new players.

I really don't know what is happening with the game and where they want to take it, but I made a decision a few months ago:
whatever happens I am not spending money. I am not addicted to the game anymore, there are plenty of days that I have full energy and I am not even in the mood for playing.
I will play only for free. I have not spent money on this game for a long time now and this will not change. I am not a BF member either, so I don't have any other dilemmas.

Edited on 08/11/2013 at 4:58:07 PM PST

i_love_autumn
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by i_love_autumn on Aug 11, 13 6:24 PM
journeys_ wrote:Sis, not sure that would do any good. No matter where we put it, they don't seem to care. If you look at the online game like Found, you'll see the mods even encourage us to go there. They don't know what to do, or they don't care. Either Elephant is leaving them in a lurch...or they don't care. Whatever they are experiencing, we're not their priority.

And why should we be. There are tons of new people downloading the game. I'm beginning to think it's a revolving door to them. It's still one of the top downloads...so they don't care. The message from the found team thread implied they do, but nothing new, no changes...

I have lost all hope that any of this is going to change. I missed cancelling before my bill date or I would be gone from BFG...but since I've paid, I'll stay another 28 days.

I totally agree.

Go to: