Social Aspect

Social Aspect

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Aug 10, 13 10:19 AM
I have not been able to add friends or play in any battles yet. Has anyone been able to add friends yet?

Thanks!

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

Re:Social Aspect

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Aug 10, 13 10:49 AM
I've sent out invitations to the random folk it has given me but none have come back saying I'll be your neighbour. I couldn't find anywhere to search to add specific friends and I also haven't been able to battle even though I have a quest to do it. Perhaps I need to open the Magic Gates in the wizards Guild thingie before I can battle... If I find anything out I'll let you know

[Post New]by burnettchic318 on Aug 10, 13 6:39 PM
hiya fairhavenfish01 and Rumbitothecore;

I too have not had any luck yet with the friends aspect of the game, but I am still waiting to see what happens. If either of you find out first let us know;.. I will do the same.

here is to us and our portal hopping, ghost busting , friend finding adventures.

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Aug 10, 13 8:37 PM
I'm going to contact one of the moderators about this because I don't think these aspects of the game are set up to work yet... I'll let you know how it goes...

LadyLavander
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLavander on Aug 11, 13 9:23 AM
Just joined the fun too and have the same questions, hope to add you to my friends and will keep exploring. Look forward to playing with you.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Aug 11, 13 9:42 AM
Yay!!! ... I've just got my first friend So it does work!

I sent them a gift which didn't come out of my stock... because I didn't have... which means that gifts come from the programme free

I still can't see how to search for people you know but I'll send out all the random ones and with a bit of luck eventually we'll all meet up

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Aug 11, 13 10:36 AM
Rumbitothecore,

How did you get a friend? Through the random generator? It isn't Elvira, is it? That one was there when I started....

I'm jealous!!!!

What level are you? I'm 21...

Edited on 08/11/2013 at 10:38:23 AM PST

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Aug 11, 13 10:51 AM
Yep it was through the random generator! I have sent at least 30 invites.... well I just send them to everyone I can and cross my fingers

I also saw your name in the list of legends!! You're in 1st place in the ghost hunter competition...Press on the ! to see I'm in 167 place

I'm level 12 having spent all my diamonds and coins unwisely as it happens on boxes of runes.... well you live and learn.... sometimes

[Post New]by burnettchic318 on Aug 11, 13 2:19 PM
Rumbitothecore wrote:Yay!!! ... I've just got my first friend So it does work!

I sent them a gift which didn't come out of my stock... because I didn't have... which means that gifts come from the programme free

I still can't see how to search for people you know but I'll send out all the random ones and with a bit of luck eventually we'll all meet up

omgs.. gratz. now to go see if it works for me. and will pm my game name, it is not this one.. hmmmmm wondering if i am too lazy to make a new game and use this name.. still thinking. lol

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Aug 11, 13 7:56 PM
Finally looked at the Legends tab today - VERY interesting! Still no responses to any of my requests for friends, and it won't let my type in anything....oh, well - I must also admit that I have spent WAY too much money on this game! I need to stop doing that!!! LOL

Anyhow, want to add you guys as friends ASAP....

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Aug 11, 13 10:08 PM
Just started playing this. Bit harder than some. Just got a quest to add a friend but haven't figured out how to do it yet.

[Post New]by burnettchic318 on Aug 11, 13 10:12 PM
fairhavenfish01 wrote:Finally looked at the Legends tab today - VERY interesting! Still no responses to any of my requests for friends, and it won't let my type in anything....oh, well - I must also admit that I have spent WAY too much money on this game! I need to stop doing that!!! LOL

Anyhow, want to add you guys as friends ASAP....

i miss when i didn't have to even think bout what i spent money on... omgs the money i spent on that social site for 2 games i played... i could have taken care of 2 peeps on Found at the very least. lol but you live and learn. so now i am just looking forward to trying to play this game better than i have so far... goes out and looks under rocks for fallen diamonds.. hey i can dream.

and fairhavenfish01 i look at it this way.. if you are having a blast and spending real cash helps you enjoy stuff better, then go for it. ok.. back to my mission of turning over all the rocks on my property, there HAS to be a leprachaun hiding there.. if i can have dryads, unicorns, dancing trees, evil ghosts then i can have a leprachaun or two.

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Aug 12, 13 6:58 PM
Govols2:

If you click on one of the icons next to your icon at the bottom of the screen that has a plus sign, it will take you to a screen where you can request random friends - can't add specific people at this point in time.

As far as I know, Rumbitothecore is the only one that has gotten an answer yet. I'm going to keep trying!

burnettchic318:

I think I have one of those personalities that enjoys to see advancements while I'm playing, and I can get carried away. However, my travel was uneventful, so now I will have more activities, so I should be able to limit my game time! LOL

I DO enjoy this game, though, and shall continue. I haven't seen any leprecauns, but I sure do love the dragons!

[Post New]by bigoufan41 on Aug 12, 13 7:03 PM
I THINK if you post your user name on here we can search for you on the Rooms of Memory in the add a friend part. My user name on there is bigoufan41. I have 3 friends so far and I found them the "random" way. It can't hurt to try this way though.

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Aug 15, 13 7:42 PM
For whatever reason, I still haven't been able to add anyone, AND it will not let me type in names....hmmmm...

Has anyone participated in a magician battle yet?

I love that there are so many different things to do.

By the way, if you end up getting any of the chests in the weekly "contests," the contents are really cool! Artifacts, Relics, energy, anything you can think of my pop out!

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Aug 16, 13 11:45 PM
I've just been on FaceBook... (which I detest! In 3 years I've used it about 3 times)... anyway, this game is originally from there.

Over there, when the game is in the window mode along the top it says game and help... well on FB there is a tab which says invite friends, click on that and you can invite anyone of your FB friends, there's also a page there where people are asking to be friended...(lol is that a verb???)

So I'm sorry guys it looks like we only have part of the game.

I will play it a bit on facebook to see what level we have to be to do battle. Lets hope that part is available to us

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Aug 17, 13 7:28 AM
Rumbitothecore,

I discovered this, too, when I searched for tips/tricks on an internet search engine. I deleted my FB membership 2 or 3 years ago. I'll wait to see if this functionality is opened to us in the future. Did you notice if your new neighbors are on FB?

Thank you for investigating, and trying to find out about battling.

jingo22
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by jingo22 on Aug 17, 13 9:03 PM
I got a 'neighbour' today, so i think it is working. I keep using the random choice and sending out invites and bingo someone answered lol

Must admit this game is highly addictive there goes all my hard earned pennies. Hope to see some of you in there soon....maybe i've already invited some of you???

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Aug 18, 13 8:07 AM
Haven't seen you yet, jingo22, but will keep looking! Note that we are trying to set up a battle today -

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Aug 18, 13 8:11 AM
Hi Haven

We got here a bit early and tried out Battling... it didn't work but I think we came to the consensus that we need to be friends to battle...

Go to: