AURORA PEAKS COLLECTORS-STRANGE DISCOVERIES

[Post New]by akgkats42 on Aug 10, 13 2:07 PM
I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS THEN ALL OF SUDDEN A MESSAGE POPS UP ERROR: ACCESS VIOLATION AT OX0052ED30 (TRIED TO READ FROM OX612F6D75),PROGAM TERMINATED. NOW I ALREADY POSTED THIS TO U AND U ANSWERED BUT I FORGOT TO COPY YOUR ANSWERS AND I CAME BACK TODAY TO READ AND CANT FIND IT COULD U PLEASE ANSWER AGAIN..... THK U akgkats42@aol.com ANN

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:AURORA PEAKS COLLECTORS-STRANGE DISCOVERIES

[Post New]by lyrialice on Aug 10, 13 2:47 PM
Liasmani wrote:Here is the faq for the problem you are having:

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/711/kw/access%20violation

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:AURORA PEAKS COLLECTORS-STRANGE DISCOVERIES

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Aug 11, 13 12:59 AM
Heya akgkats42, welcome to the Forums!

I'm really sorry to hear that you are getting access violation when you try to play Strange Discoveries: Aurora Peak Collector's Edition.

While an access violation can have many causes, they are often caused by the computer having problems to handle the game. It could be that some of the software on your computer could do with some update before it can play the game properly again. You can find some steps that could help you get that sorted in the following help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I also wanted to let you know that we try to gather all information about technical problems with the game in our dedicated tech thread here in our Strange Discoveries: Aurora Peak Collector's Edition Forum. I'll go ahead and move this topic over to the game's forum and lock it but please feel free to repost in our tech discussion at any time!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to: