Dan2678
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

A warning...please read

[Post New]by Dan2678 on Aug 12, 13 2:25 AM
When I downloaded this game at the very end a message popped up telling me that my system needed an upgrade in order to play the game,gave me a link to the microsoft website where I would be able to buy the update.Being the cynical,suspicious type I clicked it off and went in to try the game anyway..........it worked perfectly.I had no trouble running the game at all so I wanted to advise everyone else to be wary.Thats why I posted this in the discussion forum rather than the technical area so more people would see it.Happy Gaming everyone.

Re:A warning...please read

[Post New]by SallyJane13 on Aug 12, 13 8:18 AM
Thank you, Dan2678 for the warning. We really need to be on our toes these days and help each other out.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:A warning...please read

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 12, 13 10:36 AM
Hi Folks!

Just to mention that the add on for this game Microsoft C+ is a program which is completely free and as with all our downloads, is perfectly safe to install.

The request to install this add on is automatic and so it is possible that you may have a copy of it. That being said, it is now harm at all to accept a prompt like this as it will help ensure your game runs smoothly.

I hope this info helps to put you at ease and to keep the forum tidy, I will be locking this thread now.

Please feel free to continue discussions on this topic or post any other tech issue you may have in the dedicated tech thread for this game here!

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

Go to: