Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

This game came out already.

[Post New]by Melymc on Aug 13, 13 12:42 AM
If you are going to recycle games, can it at least be good popular ones please? This one was not good at all!!! But why is a game that has already come out once coming out again? Just wondering, I have not seen that before. Thank you!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:This game came out already.

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 13, 13 12:45 AM
I don't know whether this game has been out already, but... please tell me it's not an HdO game. When I looked at the screenshots, the buttons I saw reminded me strongly of those in HdO games.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Aug 13, 13 1:24 AM
Heya Fishies,

Do not worry as the game has definitely not been recycled!

What happened is that the game has been previously released for our Mac Fishies only. As a release of a game for a new platform is seen as a new release (as it is the first time it is being released for PC), this game has earned it's TGT spot on our PC section of the page.

Valdy - I had a look but it doesn't look like HdO is connected to the game .

I hope this clears things up a little!

bfgBiwa

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 13, 13 1:26 AM
bfgBiwa wrote:Heya Fishies,

Valdy - I had a look but it doesn't look like HdO is connected to the game .

I hope this clears things up a little!

bfgBiwa

Phew... *wipes sweat off her brow* For a moment there, I thought it was one of those games. LOL

Thanks for the info, Biwa.

bigdave02
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by bigdave02 on Aug 13, 13 3:55 AM
Looks HdO to Me !!

Edited on 08/13/2013 at 3:56:15 AM PST

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Aug 13, 13 5:05 AM
It may not be an HdO game, but it is just as bad in my opinion.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 13, 13 6:42 AM
There is one other company that uses the same type of buttons in their menu as does HdO, and I don't like their games either. *sigh*

--- --- ---

And if anyone is interested in slot machine games, there is a soft release today for such a game.

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on Aug 13, 13 8:03 AM
When HdO came out there were 3 names involved! I have noticed on others as well as this one that they have simply removed the offending Brand I don't care what they say it IS HdO by another name. Still the horrible play and controls!

I tried to play it out. I hate forming an opinion on half of a demo. My thinking is that it can get better. Not with these games. I did play 25 min. but really wanted to quit after the first HO. I quit when I did because it was making me fall asleep. And I just got up 2 hrs ago!!!!

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on Aug 13, 13 8:06 AM
Melymc is right I believe! I am sure I have played at least part of this before! Perhaps at another site but.....

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Aug 13, 13 10:59 AM
I know FROG is Fragmented Hidden Object Game and HOG is Hidden Object Game But what is HdO?

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Aug 13, 13 1:38 PM
bratzgram wrote:When HdO came out there were 3 names involved! I have noticed on others as well as this one that they have simply removed the offending Brand I don't care what they say it IS HdO by another name. Still the horrible play and controls!

I tried to play it out. I hate forming an opinion on half of a demo. My thinking is that it can get better. Not with these games. I did play 25 min. but really wanted to quit after the first HO. I quit when I did because it was making me fall asleep. And I just got up 2 hrs ago!!!!

Well bratzgram...I played a whole '3 minutes' and that is all it took...I think jennifer was searching for me as am 'feeling like a relic' with all the forums dissappearing...but does remind me of that developer HdO, which their games are for 'eagle eyed' peeps or those that are 'bored'...sorry BFG but this was a 'boo boo', should have been a 'daily deal'...just IMO

Lets...

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 15, 13 6:13 PM
dylansmom1979 wrote:I know FROG is Fragmented Hidden Object Game and HOG is Hidden Object Game But what is HdO?

Dylansmom... HdO is the name of the developer.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Aug 17, 13 4:32 AM
I wondered why so few people seemed to be interested in this game, but with the forums down I had no way of checking the reviews. Now I have, and all is explained. I thought (hoped?) that HdO had finally disappeared forever but apparently not........no matter if it is by them or just in the style of them, the style is what I dislike and the reason I wouldn't touch this with a ten-foot pole! [Off topic content removed]

Edited on 08/18/2013 at 9:02:20 AM PST

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Aug 22, 13 12:39 AM
Valdy wrote:
dylansmom1979 wrote:I know FROG is Fragmented Hidden Object Game and HOG is Hidden Object Game But what is HdO?

Dylansmom... HdO is the name of the developer.

Ty

Go to: