Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

This game came out already.

[Post New]by Melymc on Aug 13, 13 12:42 AM
If you are going to recycle games, can it at least be good popular ones please? This one was not good at all!!! But why is a game that has already come out once coming out again? Just wondering, I have not seen that before. Thank you!

 
Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:This game came out already.

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 13, 13 12:45 AM
I don't know whether this game has been out already, but... please tell me it's not an HdO game. When I looked at the screenshots, the buttons I saw reminded me strongly of those in HdO games.

 
bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:This game came out already.

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Aug 13, 13 1:24 AM
Heya Fishies,

Do not worry as the game has definitely not been recycled!

What happened is that the game has been previously released for our Mac Fishies only. As a release of a game for a new platform is seen as a new release (as it is the first time it is being released for PC), this game has earned it's TGT spot on our PC section of the page.

Valdy - I had a look but it doesn't look like HdO is connected to the game .

I hope this clears things up a little!

bfgBiwa

 
Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:This game came out already.

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 13, 13 1:26 AM
bfgBiwa wrote:Heya Fishies,

Valdy - I had a look but it doesn't look like HdO is connected to the game .

I hope this clears things up a little!

bfgBiwa


Phew... *wipes sweat off her brow* For a moment there, I thought it was one of those games. LOL

Thanks for the info, Biwa.

 
bigdave02
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Re:This game came out already.

[Post New]by bigdave02 on Aug 13, 13 3:55 AM
Looks HdO to Me !!

Edited on 08/13/2013 at 3:56:15 AM PST


 

Re:This game came out already.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Aug 13, 13 5:05 AM
It may not be an HdO game, but it is just as bad in my opinion.

 
Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:This game came out already.

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 13, 13 6:42 AM
There is one other company that uses the same type of buttons in their menu as does HdO, and I don't like their games either. *sigh*

--- --- ---

And if anyone is interested in slot machine games, there is a soft release today for such a game.

 
bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

Re:This game came out already.

[Post New]by bratzgram on Aug 13, 13 8:03 AM
When HdO came out there were 3 names involved! I have noticed on others as well as this one that they have simply removed the offending Brand I don't care what they say it IS HdO by another name. Still the horrible play and controls!

I tried to play it out. I hate forming an opinion on half of a demo. My thinking is that it can get better. Not with these games. I did play 25 min. but really wanted to quit after the first HO. I quit when I did because it was making me fall asleep. And I just got up 2 hrs ago!!!!

 
bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

Re:This game came out already.

[Post New]by bratzgram on Aug 13, 13 8:06 AM
Melymc is right I believe! I am sure I have played at least part of this before! Perhaps at another site but.....

 

Re:This game came out already.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Aug 13, 13 10:59 AM
I know FROG is Fragmented Hidden Object Game and HOG is Hidden Object Game But what is HdO?

 
letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

Re:This game came out already.

[Post New]by letsdoit on Aug 13, 13 1:38 PM
bratzgram wrote:When HdO came out there were 3 names involved! I have noticed on others as well as this one that they have simply removed the offending Brand I don't care what they say it IS HdO by another name. Still the horrible play and controls!

I tried to play it out. I hate forming an opinion on half of a demo. My thinking is that it can get better. Not with these games. I did play 25 min. but really wanted to quit after the first HO. I quit when I did because it was making me fall asleep. And I just got up 2 hrs ago!!!!


Well bratzgram...I played a whole '3 minutes' and that is all it took...I think jennifer was searching for me as am 'feeling like a relic' with all the forums dissappearing...but does remind me of that developer HdO, which their games are for 'eagle eyed' peeps or those that are 'bored'...sorry BFG but this was a 'boo boo', should have been a 'daily deal'...just IMO

Lets...

 
Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:This game came out already.

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 15, 13 6:13 PM
dylansmom1979 wrote:I know FROG is Fragmented Hidden Object Game and HOG is Hidden Object Game But what is HdO?


Dylansmom... HdO is the name of the developer.

 
read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

Re:This game came out already.

[Post New]by read61 on Aug 17, 13 4:32 AM
I wondered why so few people seemed to be interested in this game, but with the forums down I had no way of checking the reviews. Now I have, and all is explained. I thought (hoped?) that HdO had finally disappeared forever but apparently not........no matter if it is by them or just in the style of them, the style is what I dislike and the reason I wouldn't touch this with a ten-foot pole! [Off topic content removed]

Edited on 08/18/2013 at 9:02:20 AM PST


 

Re:This game came out already.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Aug 22, 13 12:39 AM
Valdy wrote:
dylansmom1979 wrote:I know FROG is Fragmented Hidden Object Game and HOG is Hidden Object Game But what is HdO?


Dylansmom... HdO is the name of the developer.



Ty

 
 
 
 
Go to: