Level 7

[Post New]by oceanloverOH on Aug 13, 13 7:41 AM
No matter what I do, I lose EVERY time on level 7-5....a couple of times in a row, and have to start all over at 7-1. The combination of cannon pirates, giant pirates, and fireball pirates is just too strong and too quick....in just a few turns, the cannons and the fireballs take out every weapon I've painstakingly purchased plus my chests. The bombs take too long to regenerate; there's no way to get them quick enough to take out the cannons/fireballs before they do unrecoverable damage. I've tried every combination of weapons I can think of. Has anyone gotten past this level? What was your strategy? Help appreciated!

festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Re:Level 7

[Post New]by festclick on Dec 2, 13 3:31 PM
Use cannon-reezer (blue) to slow down the pirates, mini-bomb, bomb, flame-thrower, plank, cannon-zilla, twin mini-cannon (small blue), mace catapult, chest. Build twin mini-cannon on the initial 3 decks between trenches 4 from the right and then 3 from the right. Usual 3 columns of chests at left on your 3 rows. Plank to build 2 cannon-zillas, one in each trench, which covers all the rows and hits fliers. Cannon-reezer behind each cannon-zilla and behind the mace catapults in the 3 initial rows. You may need to build planks at the front of the trenches to be able to bomb fliers effectively. Build more chests on planks behind your defences.

Edited on 12/02/2013 at 3:32:10 PM PST

Go to: