bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 15, 13 1:20 PM
Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

TeachumWell
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Re:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by TeachumWell on Aug 16, 13 1:01 AM
Hi out there in the pond! Has anyone had problems with the string and pins puzzle near the end of the game? I wanted to skip it but althoough the skip button lighted, it didn't finish the puzzle just bounced me outa the door so I had to wait to skip again, and again, and...well, you get the idea. Please tell me if this is a flaw in the game or something I'm not doing right? (I skipped other puzzles without problems). Thanks.

Re:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bunnytoday1 on Aug 16, 13 2:50 PM
It would be nice to be able to play but I cannot even get this game to open up! a pop-up box says "out of range".. what in the double hocking sticks does that mean!!!!????

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Aug 18, 13 3:16 AM
Heya Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the game

TeachumWell - It sounds like some of the files for the game might not be working properly. In this case it could already help to try uninstalling and reinstalling your game as this will refresh all game files so your game can run without problems.

bunnytoday1 - Welcome to the Forums! The error you receive could be connected to your computer having problems to process the game properly. This can happen when some of the software on your computer is a bit outdated. You can find some easy steps on how to get everything up-todate by clicking here.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report.

I also wanted to let you know that we try to gather all information about technical problems with the game in our dedicated tech thread here.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 08/18/2013 at 3:16:19 AM PST

[Post New]by antiquity on Aug 19, 13 6:53 AM
So when is BFG going to fix the glass cutter glitch so we can finish the game?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 20, 13 3:53 AM
Hi antiquity,

If we have any news on an update to address this, we will be sure to share that with you.

At the moment the following thread has some advice that other players have found useful, however it will require you to start over using a new profile:

Glass cutter - solution

If you need more help with this though, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team, as we are limited as to the help we can offer for an issue like this via the forums.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

Go to: