Humanitarian aid container?

[Post New]by Furryfury on Aug 15, 13 5:32 PM
I'm almost to the end, it seems, but I still can't figure out where the humanitarian aid container is. I click on "show" on every island but it just blinks at me. I think it's mocking me. There's no container anywhere, and after each island, I've transferred all "containers" of goods to the next island, so all of my goods are on island 4 now. Does anyone know where the aid container is or what to do with it?

suki26
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Humanitarian aid container?

[Post New]by suki26 on Aug 15, 13 5:48 PM
It is in the store house, at the bottom.

When I clicked show me, it brought up the store house page, and at the bottom (left, I think), was a yellow crate. You just click on use, and then put it somewhere on the island. You then have to fill it with money $350 at a time.

[Post New]by Furryfury on Aug 15, 13 7:10 PM
Must be a glitch then, since every time I clicked "show" it did nothing, and there has never been anything in the storehouse, plane, or store to use for that. Thanks though!

[Post New]by Romanticate on Aug 19, 13 7:06 PM
I am not able to load or find the Humanitarian aid container, it doesn't appear for me either.

Also the third obelisk is not showing on the bottom right hand corner of my screen. Can anyone offer me some help with this?

Cheers
Romanticate

[Post New]by lazy_furball on Aug 19, 13 9:29 PM
you can find the container on storehouse page. It's located on the bottom right.. Click 'use' then place it on the ground.

I have filled the container twice $300, how many times should I do it until it's enough? Thank you.

Edited on 08/19/2013 at 9:30:00 PM PST

[Post New]by Romanticate on Aug 20, 13 12:54 AM
Unfortunately when I click on 'Show' nothing happens and it isn't in the store house.

JerryInWales
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by JerryInWales on Aug 20, 13 5:34 AM
lazy_furball wrote:you can find the container on storehouse page. It's located on the bottom right.. Click 'use' then place it on the ground.

I have filled the container twice $300, how many times should I do it until it's enough? Thank you.

I think it's about 10 times. There was a little thermometer-thing just below and to the right of the picture of the container, and it slowly fills up as you pay for the "aid" crates.

jvt702
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by jvt702 on Aug 28, 13 7:57 AM

I've played this game over and over, re installed it several times and still the container never shows! I hope they get a fix/patch for this cuz it's frustrating to buy and play a new game that does not work!!!

bichy
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by bichy on Aug 29, 13 7:58 PM
Every time I have had the 'Container" quest and done it my game has glitched - so now I take the quest but don't do it. If you don't do the quest the first time it shows up on the island it shows up on it doesn't show in the warehouse, or that's the way it has worked for me.
I soo wish that there were more games like this!

Edited on 08/29/2013 at 7:58:49 PM PST

theepicdog
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by theepicdog on Sep 11, 13 11:46 AM
You know you have filled it when a helicopter comes along and picks it up

[Post New]by Gamma52 on Oct 23, 13 6:33 AM
Ad me to the list of people who don't get a container. Not in the storehouse, and "show" button does nothing. Frustrating!

Go to: