HELP STUCK ON LEVEL 7

[Post New]by butterbowl2 on Aug 15, 13 6:06 PM
Is there anyone out there can help me with level 7 been stuck for quite a while try every thing I know how to do with no luck, I would appreciate any help please. Thank

Re:HELP STUCK ON LEVEL 7

[Post New]by butterbowl2 on Aug 16, 13 9:37 PM
I just finish it about an Hour ago . now I am on level 11 and stuck again I had the amount of people but some how I delete them now I am try to get them back. I check out the form and got an answer on how to do it. thank everyone

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Aug 18, 13 11:29 PM
I just started this game and am already stuck....level 3... I know, I know!!! I built the sawmill and water tower and 1 wagon...I have plenty of wood and workers, but the other 3 wagon positions are locked and says I can't build residential only water towers and sawmills....What am I leaving out???? Someone please help!!! thanks in advance... Gee

preserved
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by preserved on Aug 31, 13 8:28 PM
I went back and replayed this level. I'm not sure what you're stuck on but I followed what she said about building the train station. Click on the left of her on the building site. I put a water tower in the center of each row to build 4 houses and upgraded 2 for more people and 2 for more for money with 3 stars each. Hope that helps you.

Go to: