suzee52
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

X-ray film

[Post New]by suzee52 on Aug 15, 13 9:52 PM
Where do I get the film for the x-ray machine?? I have no items left in the inventory and help is not "helping" me. This location is the only one that is current and don't know where else to go.

Thank you!!

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:X-ray film

[Post New]by tammytheo on Aug 16, 13 12:52 AM
Hi suzee52,

Please highlight to read as this might be a spoiler:

You obtain the x-ray film after finishing the panel mini game which is at the right side of the elevator in the landing, the location just after the stairs. Along with the x-ray film you acquire the potassium permanganate. Oh! The panel is under a painting that hangs in the wall.

I hope that helps.

Edited on 10/12/2013 at 9:09:04 PM PST

suzee52
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by suzee52 on Aug 16, 13 10:24 AM
Hi tammytheo - can you be a bit more specific, as I'm not sure what you mean by your message.

Thank you!

Christian_
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Christian_ on Aug 16, 13 4:05 PM
I too did not get the Film, I did the game next to the elevator, but did not acquire the film, and it won't let me go back to get it. I really hate to have to start over. any Suggestions.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Aug 16, 13 4:44 PM
suzee52 wrote:Hi tammytheo - can you be a bit more specific, as I'm not sure what you mean by your message.

Thank you!

suzee52,

Sorry if I confused you. I took a look at the strategy guide. Page 88 shows the exact location where you can find the x-ray film.

suzee52
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by suzee52 on Aug 16, 13 8:58 PM
Thx tammytheo, but I've tried clicking on everything in the scene as indicated on page 88 and nothing works. I've even retraced some of the steps via strat guide and am unfortunately stuck. I noticed someone else has/had the same problem. Really don't want to re-start the game with a different profile. Any other suggestions??

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Aug 16, 13 10:04 PM
suzee52 wrote:Thx tammytheo, but I've tried clicking on everything in the scene as indicated on page 88 and nothing works. I've even retraced some of the steps via strat guide and am unfortunately stuck. I noticed someone else has/had the same problem. Really don't want to re-start the game with a different profile. Any other suggestions??

This could be a technical issue then. One thing that might work is to uninstall and reinstall the game. Don't worry about your progress as it will be saved so you can continue playing under the same profile. If that doesn't work I suggest that you contact customer support but before doing so, post your question in the technical issues thread as there it might be easier for a moderator to see it and give you any further assistance.

I hope you have your game running properly as soon as possible.

Edited on 08/16/2013 at 10:06:00 PM PST

kega
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by kega on Aug 30, 13 12:06 PM
I too am having a problem with the xray film. I did pick it up, but it disappeared from my inventory, and now I can't continue.
I don't want to go all the way back!

[Post New]by judithmadams on Sep 15, 13 6:28 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled the game ... I still can't get the x-ray. Has ANYONE had any luck with any other solution to this issue? If not, I guess I can start over; but I'm afraid I'll just get stuck again.

Judy

[Post New]by judithmadams on Sep 15, 13 6:43 PM
I hope this might help someone else out there who experienced the "missing" x-ray.
I tried everything, and then I accidently clicked on what I thought was an EMPTY inventory box, and I picked up the X-ray!. it was so dark that I couldn't see it in the inventory box.

Once I put the X-ray on the X-ray table, I was able to continue the game. I am so relieved because I wasn't going to start over when I am so near the end of the game.

Post if anyone else has this same experience.

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Sep 30, 13 8:58 AM
judithmadams wrote:I hope this might help someone else out there who experienced the "missing" x-ray.
I tried everything, and then I accidently clicked on what I thought was an EMPTY inventory box, and I picked up the X-ray!. it was so dark that I couldn't see it in the inventory box.

Once I put the X-ray on the X-ray table, I was able to continue the game. I am so relieved because I wasn't going to start over when I am so near the end of the game.

Post if anyone else has this same experience.

I so appreciate this info. I truly did not see it in inventory. clicked everywhere and kept looking at SG. I thought was a glitch.

Go to: