Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Level 6 HELP HELP

[Post New]by Uzea on Aug 16, 13 6:31 AM
I have tried again and again I just can't make it, it makes med crazy I don't know what combinations I need? please help

simhaup1
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Level 6 HELP HELP

[Post New]by simhaup1 on Aug 19, 13 9:54 PM
I'm having trouble on level 6 as well. I get to the fourth part...then die. Plz help.

Karavan
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Karavan on Aug 31, 13 11:52 AM
I can help you to levels 6.9 but i am then getting killed on 6.10. Use the silver 50 chest, the plank, the barrel, the double blue cannon, the pink round multiple shooting cannon and the pink double scoop thrower, the small and big bomb. Don't use the bucket, just watch for enemy under the smoke. Line up two rows of silver chests at the top as quickly as possible. Put a blue double cannon about 4 squares from the top in the row where you see a pirate approaching under the smoke ASAP, forget about him. Keep watching under the smoke. Put a blue double cannon in the next row when you see a pirate approaching, forget about him. Put a blue cannon in each row ASAP. Put a round pink multiple shooting cannon ASAP on the plank even before you get all chests or blue cannons placed. Keep collecting silver stars and place a barrel on each row in front of the smoke ASAP (you'll need to place a plank for the middle one) As soon as you are warned to "get ready" have a big bomb ready. Look under the smoke for big cannons or giants etc and toss it there. Watch for the little crawlers and have small bombs ready for them. In the mean time place as many multiple pink cannons and pink double scoops as possible between the barrels and the silver chests. They will do most of the work. Then watch for the collapsing zombie pirates and kill them with bombs as the barrels hold them off. Hope this helps, but I still have to figure out 6.10.

festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by festclick on Dec 1, 13 1:49 PM
Elsewhere in this forum I've seen some tips which work well in Chapter 6. I'm at 6-9. I've just picked up the last weapon, shield, and I have 9 slots. I just used chest, mini-bomb, bomb, plank, double-catapult (pink), cannon-reezer (blue), ammo chest, twin mini-cannon (blue), cannon-zilla (pink with teeth) to get through 6-8 (which actually seemed easier without cannon pirates or fire pirates, so I wanted to top up my ammo). On the previous level I had flame-thrower instead of ammo chest. 3 columns of chests at the back. Place twin mini-cannons in each row 4 columns from the front. I placed 2 cannon-zilla in the inner rows (next to trench) so they covered all the rows! I went with double-catapults first and then cannon-reezer, but not sure of the best order and it may depend on the level. You can then use bomb, mini-bomb, twin mini-cannon or flame-thrower at the front where you see danger. In later chapters, not sure if cannon-zilla is going to be strong enough, but right now it gives you breathing space until you have the more powerful weapons in place. In particular, you don't have to worry about early flying pirates in the trench because of the cannon-zilla pair, so you can wait until you have all your non-trench chests in place before putting in some planks in the trench and defending it.

Edited on 12/01/2013 at 1:52:04 PM PST

festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by festclick on Dec 2, 13 7:36 AM
Completed 6-10 with the same roster as in the previous post, except jack cannon instead of ammo chest/flame-thrower. I wasn't sure if I should lay down the cannon-zillas first before the jacks in all rows, and I had ghosts rampaging through, but I stopped them in time and got the jacks (black cannons) in place. Also, I switched to mace catapult instead of double catapult for the shrapnel area-effect. You need a jack on a plank in the central trench because there are flying ghosts.

Next Chapter has the central trench covered with planks, but two new trenches above and below it! Fire pirates and flying fire pirates. Sheesh!

Edited on 12/02/2013 at 7:45:50 AM PST

Go to: