wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

Locked Tower Locations

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Aug 16, 13 6:40 AM
On almost all levels there are a few tower locations that you must "buy" with barrels. So far I have come across three that will not accept your attempt to buy the tower location. On Arctic Ocean, Levels 4, 6 and 7 have such a tower location. It is the leftmost location in all Levels. There may be more, but I have just played through Level 7.

Re:Locked Tower Locations

[Post New]by cheapchickie2 on Aug 22, 13 7:23 AM
Having the same problem :/

Culgan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Culgan on Aug 22, 13 12:42 PM
Try clicking below the barrel that appears when trying to purchase locked locations that just won't unlock. It's worked for me on some levels.

[Post New]by bindithedog on Aug 23, 13 7:01 AM
It seems like the spot to click doesn't always line up with the barrel - I've just moved my mouse around a bit until it worked.

Pixieydust
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by Pixieydust on Aug 24, 13 2:47 PM
I will try that again but it did not work for me on 2-7 for the second spot, bought the first just fine.

oliversgranny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by oliversgranny on Aug 31, 13 2:41 PM
Same problem here.some levels on Arctic are very hard iwhtout being able to get those key locations
I have tried everything and jsut cannot buy them
Saome have the icons under and some dont but none of them will let me purchase no matter what I do
very frsutrating
came here to see if was jsut me as tried refreshing and reloading and all sorts

wendy

oliversgranny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by oliversgranny on Aug 31, 13 3:12 PM
solved the location problme here
I find I have to click well below the barrels and it realeases them
and I really do mean well below
On some of them quite a bit below
sorted
Now I just need the phantom ships problem solved and I can keep going trying to get 3 shields for each level
durn these addictive Games
shakes fist at screen!

wendy

SeaTurtle7
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by SeaTurtle7 on Sep 3, 13 6:03 PM
I created a new player as to attempt a new strategy in buying upgrades with limited barrels (still waiting on the developers to fix the Mac version) and this time around the barrels on the left side that were locked regardless of where one clicked (on, under, by, over) are now no different than all the rest. Has anyone else noticed this?

[Post New]by suebcam on Apr 27, 14 6:35 AM
I think I have sussed it (on my computer anyway). Click to open the locked location, then leave for 3-4 seconds, then click on the barrel. This has worked every time on the ones I was having trouble with. Hope it works for you too.

Go to: