GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Can't use barrels on Level 2 (and presumably later)

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 16, 13 7:20 AM
In the Reviews thread, which (insanely) accepts questions but won't permit answers,
nivlem007 wrote:What are you supposed to do with the mounds that want barrels to build something? I have tried to click on them and they tell you how many barrels you need and nothing happens and you cannot build a gun on it. So someone please tell me what they are for.

I had exactly the same question, which is why I hadn't gotten past Level 2. The tutorial said I need to spend barrels, but I couldn't figure out how!

I now believe that clicking ON the barrel icon--perhaps in a somewhat smaller area than the barrel actually covers--is how you spend the points.

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

Re:Can't use barrels on Level 2 (and presumably later)

[Post New]by peutetre on Aug 18, 13 5:35 PM
Have you used your barrels to upgrade weapons and spells? That may be what they mean. The other option is that you can buy weapons with barrels when you don't have enough gold. Either way, you spend your barrels and it helps a lot in getting through the levels.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

Re:Can't use barrels on Level 2 (and presumably later)

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jul 20, 14 3:14 PM
Click a little bit below the barrel and it will buy the mound for you (if you have enough barrels).

Go to: