hint button stop working

[Post New]by kaluffe on Aug 16, 13 4:21 PM
I am on a window XP and had no problems with your game, but this game was the only one that stop working, are you fixing the problem or do I lose this game, I tryed to re-install it but didn't work. Please advice
babygirl332@yahoo.com

jberndt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:hint button stop working

[Post New]by jberndt on Aug 16, 13 8:37 PM
Mine too. Same circumstances.

[Post New]by poynter on Aug 20, 13 6:41 AM
Mine did too and it started not showing some words for some items in the hidden object parts, and it got stuck on the part where you put cotton on the mans wounds , you pick up the cotton and put it on and he says first you put on the cotton, over and over again . I deleted it and reinstalled it but it was just the same can't get past the cotton part, now I am over my 5 Gs for this month. Really like the game , but how do you get it fixed? HELP

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Sep 8, 13 2:50 PM
poynter wrote:Mine did too and it started not showing some words for some items in the hidden object parts, ... Really like the game , but how do you get it fixed? HELP

Have had intermitent probs w/the HO Scene Lists too.
Also, my Hint Button had stopped working as well, but had gotten it to re-start...
only to have it stop yet again.
I'm in the Helo w/the Refrigerator/Water Cooler/Formula,
and have in my Inventory:
Jack
Golf Club
Tray
Baseball.
HELP???
PC, Win 7.

Edited on 09/11/2013 at 12:45:34 AM PST

[Post New]by shirlbrhmr on Oct 16, 13 1:17 PM
Hint button:

Same place, same items. Also words not appearing or disappearing in hidden objects areas.

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Oct 31, 13 10:19 AM
katbear50 wrote:
poynter wrote:Mine did too and it started not showing some words for some items in the hidden object parts, ... Really like the game , but how do you get it fixed? HELP

Have had intermitent probs w/the HO Scene Lists too.
Also, my Hint Button had stopped working as well, but had gotten it to re-start...
only to have it stop yet again.
I'm in the Helo w/the Refrigerator/Water Cooler/Formula,
and have in my Inventory:
Jack
Golf Club
Tray
Baseball.
HELP???
PC, Win 7.

I'm at the exact same point and have the same problem, the hint has stopped working. With no walkthrough, I'm stuck.

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Oct 31, 13 10:29 AM
The problem seems to be in the hidden object scene where you are supposed to get the dry sponge. I completed that scene but never got the sponge so there is nothing for the hint to show.

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Nov 1, 13 5:25 PM
I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it and I was able to complete the game but I didn't appreciate having to replay so much of it especially since the print and the objects were so small.

hint button stop working

[Post New]by xxx_ellie_xxx on Jan 31, 14 10:40 AM
kaluffe wrote:I am on a window XP and had no problems with your game, but this game was the only one that stop working, are you fixing the problem or do I lose this game, I tryed to re-install it but didn't work. Please advice
babygirl332@yahoo.com

[Post New]by snowbab1 on Aug 8, 14 1:03 PM
same thing happen to me! reinstalled the game and used a different profile, it work all the way.

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Sep 19, 14 1:32 PM
My hint button also stopped working, and some items don't appear on the HOS lists. Makes it kind of hard to complete the game. Just clicking everything on a HOS hoping to land on the missing item is frustrating.

Go to: