Puffaroo
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Grandpa's a perv

[Post New]by Puffaroo on Aug 16, 13 4:56 PM
He's always hanging around when Jennifer is planting or harvesting, sometimes actually getting in the way!

I think he's looking at her ****.
^^^^
Think "derriere" but with four letters beginning with B.

Edited on 08/16/2013 at 4:58:24 PM PST

Re:Grandpa's a perv

[Post New]by Badger_Girl32 on Aug 16, 13 10:19 PM
I think it is pathetic and sad that people have to try and find something wrong with everything. There is nothing pervy about Grandpa or the game. Its a nice, clean game that people can enjoy and should not be subjected to meaningless and unnecessary projections.

Puffaroo
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Puffaroo on Aug 17, 13 5:32 AM
I'm sorry that offended you. I meant it in fun.

And he really does hang around Jennifer's crop area, at least in my game!

slycke1
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by slycke1 on Aug 17, 13 8:27 AM
What concerns me more is that he also gets in the way when I'm trying to catch a mole! They only pop up for such a short time...and he blocks me from getting them. Oh well... Sometimes the husband has done so too.

LunyKimberly
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by LunyKimberly on Aug 17, 13 8:54 AM
slycke1 wrote:What concerns me more is that he also gets in the way when I'm trying to catch a mole! They only pop up for such a short time...and he blocks me from getting them. Oh well... Sometimes the husband has done so too.

This is why I keep my sawmill and brick factory... and occasionally sell all my bricks and boards. When I want gramps or hubby out of the way, I just stick 'em on board/brick making.

Yeah, it uses up an energy click or two, but more importantly - it keeps the twits out of my way!!!

Sliponshoes
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by Sliponshoes on Aug 17, 13 1:05 PM
Badger_Girl32 wrote:I think it is pathetic and sad that people have to try and find something wrong with everything. There is nothing pervy about Grandpa or the game. Its a nice, clean game that people can enjoy and should not be subjected to meaningless and unnecessary projections.

Yes it is a nice clean game for people of all ages. I think BFG did well with this one. I'm thouroghly enjoying it thus far and these forums are an excellent source of information. People are very helpful and forthcoming with tips, tricks and information. BFG tech support has been very helpful with my concern as well. I have nothing negative to say about the game or these forums.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Aug 17, 13 2:11 PM
I guess my farm design must be different - Grandpa never gets into the planting areas on mine. He hangs out most by the mailbox, which is why I suspected he was planning mayhem on the postman.

[Post New]by Sapphirain on Aug 17, 13 8:31 PM
I have my diner right near that area, so I figure Grandpa is like my dad use to be, always going for coffee (and sit and chat for hours).

Sliponshoes
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by Sliponshoes on Aug 18, 13 5:19 AM
Yeah, grandpa is hangin' near the mailbox in my game as well. He doesn't seem to move much unless I assign a task to him. Then he's like molasses getting to the destination, it must be his bad hip...

Go to: