bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 17, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by mbficklesticks on Sep 9, 13 5:08 AM
cannot chop up ghost mushrooms for vial. all other ingred. chopped fine. now i am no longer able to return to the table with chopping board. cannot progress further

[Post New]by bethswis on Sep 15, 13 9:00 AM
I am having the same issue

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 15, 13 5:29 PM
Hi mbficklesticks and bethswis! Welcome to the forum!

There is a thread entitled "Mushrooms" that may give you some assistance (it is currently at the bottom of the first page of this forum). There are also several posts in the tech issues thread by folks with the same issue. You may want to give tech support a shout to let them know you are having this trouble. But check out that other thread too, some folks managed to get past this.

[Post New]by ellios29 on Sep 16, 13 6:47 PM
when will the sunhook spire be avalible on the Iphone?

Welcome to Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by roughjustice2014 on Mar 21, 14 4:38 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by roughjustice2014 on Mar 21, 14 4:40 PM
I just finished Sunhook Spire, the last in the series, was just as good as the others. When is the next one coming out so Sophie can see her parents again

Go to: