shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

I really think this is a bad idea …

[Post New]by shorenuf on Aug 17, 13 11:56 AM
The "The Mac Version" thread has apparently been dropped. Okay -- for a dual release, that is not so important, I guess. But if that is the norm from now on, all chance of relating a Mac game play issue that will be found easily by other Mac users when the Mac version comes out weeks after the PC version is next to zero.

For the gazillionth and one time -- Mac technical issues are different from PC issues. To make it easier for the Mac players, and for the moderators it would seem to me, please create a separate thread in these forums for Mac Technical Issues.

Thank you.

lmhagood
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:I really think this is a bad idea …

[Post New]by lmhagood on Aug 17, 13 12:20 PM
Totally agree 100%.
Game is crashing every single time on start-up. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and it's still not working. I've contacted Mac support and will report back when I hear something.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

MAC Re:I really think this is a bad idea …

[Post New]by WilJul on Aug 17, 13 3:16 PM
I agree, as well. I am playing on a Mac but I, so far, have had no issues...with this game. It will become very difficult to identify Mac-only issues without SOME kind of dedicated thread.

Shorenuf, wasn't there a suggestion to label all Mac related posts as such in the subject line? Let's give it a try.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

MAC Re:I really think this is a bad idea …

[Post New]by shorenuf on Aug 17, 13 9:33 PM
WilJul wrote:I agree, as well. I am playing on a Mac but I, so far, have had no issues...with this game. It will become very difficult to identify Mac-only issues without SOME kind of dedicated thread.

Shorenuf, wasn't there a suggestion to label all Mac related posts as such in the subject line? Let's give it a try.

Good idea!

Thanks for the support on needing this.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:I really think this is a bad idea …

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Aug 18, 13 3:04 AM
Heya Fishies,

Thank you very much for your input.

As we are all still in a transition phase, please keep in mind that there are still some things that we are looking into so we can make sure that you find the best game help in our Forums .

I have forwarded your concerns and if you haven't done so yet, please take our survey to let us know about your feelings regarding the changes.

As this discussion isn't related to the game I'll go ahead and lock this thread. please don't hesitate to get in touch with a Moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you!

bfgBiwa

Go to: