Paradell
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

How many levels are there? When is game over?

[Post New]by Paradell on Aug 17, 13 1:58 PM
I have been playing Level 31 for hours now and there seems to be no end in sight. I get tasks very sporadically now. Did I miss the finale?? Is the game over and am I just continuing forever?

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

Re:How many levels are there? When is game over?

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Aug 17, 13 2:41 PM
have you bought the airplane, if so HOW??

Paradell
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Paradell on Aug 17, 13 3:37 PM
Yes, I bought the airplane ages ago....got tons of cash by going into the mine many times and then making gold bars....also, making chips gets you tons on money too...can't seem to get any more experience points, so I don't know if the game is over or not....

Mercurie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Mercurie on Aug 17, 13 4:13 PM
I'm stuck also on level 31 without getting any points from any tasks...
And I also have the enemy copter there firing the crane which isn't completed...

So is there a bug in the game or what ?!

For I had to already once start the game all over...

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 17, 13 6:07 PM
It says on the main game page that there are 100 quests. And apart from the first few levels (or maybe another one here and there), I think there are usually 3 quests per level. So if you are on level 31, it could then be the last one.

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Aug 18, 13 9:55 AM
Yea! I finally found the plane to buy. once I had that I got the gas gun and finally figured out how to shoot down the helicopter. That ends the game. I went back to start and found that you could continue after the game ends. I agree the instructions are vague, but after a few tries I figured it out

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Aug 18, 13 9:57 AM
I meant to mention that I finished the game on level 29. I guess the game goes on until you rescue the guy.

Paradell
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Paradell on Aug 18, 13 12:00 PM
Uh oh....I shot the gas guns but can't remember if there were any notes or any messges that I did it right (or wrong for that matter).

The helicopter is still there shooting at my crane, so I guess that means I screwed up?????

Guess I have to start all over!

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Aug 18, 13 12:13 PM
wait for the laser to point at the helicopter then fire the guns at it

JerryInWales
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by JerryInWales on Aug 27, 13 11:15 AM
toomuchsht wrote:I meant to mention that I finished the game on level 29. I guess the game goes on until you rescue the guy.

I got to the "end of the game" - as you say, level 29 - and the screen said "The End", but being the pig-headed type, I went back to the main screen and said "Start" - and was able to carry on. I've been getting tasks (but see comments above). One interesting point: the achievement screen on getting to level 30 was in Russian! Not knowing the language I have no idea what it said, and I could not cut-and-paste the text. Maybe one of our Russian speakers can tell us!

Go to: