toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

How do I buy the airplane? where is the blue trout?

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Aug 17, 13 2:35 PM
I am on 4th island and must buy an airplane. I earned the $, but the plane does not appear on the list of things to buy at the outpost. Also, where is the blue trout?? I have fished both pools many times.

ruth67
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:How do I buy the airplane? where is the blue trout?

[Post New]by ruth67 on Aug 17, 13 3:07 PM
Click on the tent at the bottom left of the page. At the top of the next page click on machinery. The airplane is on that page. I don't know about the blue trout.

Paradell
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Paradell on Aug 17, 13 3:40 PM
I found the blue trout in the third island by fishing a lot. I think it's just a random occurrance. Just keep fishing and you'll find it.

For the plane - just keep going into the mine and then back to the first island to make gold bars....I founf it helpful to have several wells and then upgrading them to get tons of water.

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Aug 18, 13 12:16 PM
thanks all, I found the plane and finished the game

dk5793
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,792 Posts

[Post New]by dk5793 on Aug 18, 13 12:46 PM
Paradell wrote:I found the blue trout in the third island by fishing a lot. I think it's just a random occurrance. Just keep fishing and you'll find it.

For the plane - just keep going into the mine and then back to the first island to make gold bars....I founf it helpful to have several wells and then upgrading them to get tons of water.

Your hints are really helpful, Paradell, Thanks!

DK

darla7561
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by darla7561 on Sep 28, 13 2:16 PM
I have been getting fish that look like they might be a blue trout, how do you know when you get it? I have caught all types of fish. One of them looks like a piranha, there is a pike and some bluish fish but I keep getting the message to catch a blue trout, any suggestions?

QJ31
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by QJ31 on Oct 21, 13 7:49 AM
Re the blue trout, I don't know if this will be the same for everyone or whether it is completely random but I fished three times in a row on the third island and caught a blue trout closely followed by another one!

Go to: