jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Walkthrough?

[Post New]by jennsmom on Aug 18, 13 5:39 AM
Will there be a walkthrough? I've clicked the link on the game page, but all I get is "page not found." Yes, I realize that a walkthrough is not necessary and there are hints available. I would still like a walkthrough.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Walkthrough?

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 18, 13 5:43 AM
Hi Jennsmom...

I think you will find that the walkthrough will be available tomorrow, when the game comes out officially.

kindergal
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,283 Posts

[Post New]by kindergal on Aug 18, 13 6:00 AM
Thanks, Valdy...
.I thought the WT would come the day the game did,
so I'm glad to know how this works!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 18, 13 6:15 AM
Please don't rely too heavily on what I said. I am just assuming that this is what will happen, because quite often the walkthrough will come out on the official release day, although it is often also out on the day the game is just the TGT.

So don't anybody eat me if I was wrong.

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on Aug 18, 13 6:23 AM
Since it's listed there will be one well it should be here sometime today or at the latest tomorrow when the game is "officially" released. I would think though even though it is the tomorrows game today the walk through would also be there but what do I know? LOL!

Edited on 08/18/2013 at 6:47:34 AM PST

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Aug 18, 13 6:32 AM
I'm sure you're right, Valdy. I didn't even stop to think of that. I was just so happy that the SE came out so soon after the CE release.

ibn1984
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ibn1984 on Aug 18, 13 5:58 PM
The walkthrough is here!!!!!! I got that same message page when I clicked on walkthrough from the main page where you can "buy or try" the game. Go to WALKTHROUGHS, and search for it.

Edited on 08/18/2013 at 6:04:34 PM PST

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Aug 19, 13 3:43 AM
Thanks ibn1984, I found it that way. Hadn't thought of looking there because I'm not yet used to that tab.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Aug 21, 13 6:41 AM
Heya All,

It's great that you found the Walkthrough already! I just wanted to pop in to let you know that the announcement is up now as well .

Happy gaming!

bfgBiwa

dajo52
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by dajo52 on Oct 7, 13 6:09 PM
I'm not sure, it could just be me, but the walkthrough for the puzzle in the mansion, where you have to get the orb into the horseshoe shapes and then get them all together made no sense to me, can someone help me?

Go to: