uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Problem in the warehouse with the knights

[Post New]by uwflossi on Aug 18, 13 9:34 AM
Hello dear fishies, as I mentioned in the CE section we have problems with this puzzle. We can not put the arrow button into the puzzle because the inventory disappeared. This problem is not solved. Therefore we can not move on with the game in the CE version. No help.
I am eager to know if this problem in the SE also happens. (Sorry, I am German).
Why does BF not help with the CE an updated version?
Happy gaming

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

Problem in the warehouse with the knights

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on Aug 18, 13 10:04 AM
uwflossi wrote:Hello dear fishies, as I mentioned in the CE section we have problems with this puzzle. We can not put the arrow button into the puzzle because the inventory disappeared. This problem is not solved. Therefore we can not move on with the game in the CE version. No help.
I am eager to know if this problem in the SE also happens. (Sorry, I am German).
Why does BF not help with the CE an updated version?
Happy gaming

Since this sounds like a tech issue cause you mentioned the inventory disappeared I would put this on the tech thread in this section. It is a yellow sticky discussion here in this game forum. Also at the very bottom of this page below the check us out on face book and twitter you should see: Get Help: Then there is Customer Support tab. Click on that. It will say live chat is temporarily closed but you can fill out a form and contact support by email.

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Re:Problem in the warehouse with the knights

[Post New]by uwflossi on Aug 18, 13 10:42 AM
Thank you sprortygal2009, I moved it to the tech tread. I do not like facebook and twitter. Thank you.

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on Aug 18, 13 10:55 AM
uwflossi wrote:Thank you sprortygal2009, I moved it to the tech tread. I do not like facebook and twitter. Thank you.

No you don't have to go to face book or twitter. I was just saying where to find the link to customer support. It's at the bottom of the page just below where it says that. Again you don't have to use face book or twitter.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Aug 18, 13 11:03 AM
Hi uwflossi,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. If the inventory is missing or not displaying properly, reinstalling the game can sometimes help with that. You can find information on doing that here on our help article if you'd like to take a look:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If reinstalling the game isn't helping, please let our Tech Support Team know and they'll be happy to take a look into that for you, as sportygal2009 mentioned.

Since this sounds like a technical issue, I'll also go ahead and lock this thread so we can keep all posts relating to technical problems in one place. It looks like you've already posted in the dedicated technical issues thread, so that's great!

Hopefully we can get that working for you!

bfgSeine

Go to: