lpslov37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

the nursery room

[Post New]by lpslov37 on Aug 19, 13 3:56 PM
i have an item that is supposed to go on the table where the dolls are and everytime i click on the table to place the item there it jumps back and i cant place it. please help

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:the nursery room

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 19, 13 5:36 PM
Can you be more specific? What item are you trying to place?

[Post New]by driverwithattude on Aug 19, 13 6:07 PM
toy dinner set I click on it and it wont let me put it down on the table to play the hop.

Edited on 08/19/2013 at 6:10:06 PM PST

[Post New]by bingoqueen1 on Aug 25, 13 4:43 AM
having trouble cannot put toy food on the table. It keeps clicking back. I am unable to move on . Contacted DR felix 4 days ago still no response. Very frustrating. Can someone please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Aug 25, 13 10:19 AM
I'm not sure if this is your problem, but have you checked the SG to make sure you haven't missed any steps up to this point? Perhaps your game doesn't think you're ready for that puzzle yet?

Otherwise, my only other suggestion would be to uninstall and reinstall and see if that "unsticks" your game. You shouldn't lose your game progress.

If none of that works, this might be a bug and you might have to get in touch with tech support.

Sorry you're having this issue. Good luck!

[Post New]by sheryl1252 on Aug 25, 13 11:00 AM
I am also having that problem, it will not let me place the food on the table in the nursery. Ugh!!

I am also having that problem, it will not let me place the food on the table in the nursery. Ugh!!

[Post New]by kwhitten on Aug 25, 13 12:51 PM
I am having this problem also! Grrrrr!

[Post New]by kwhitten on Aug 25, 13 1:47 PM
Just uninstalled game and reinstalled it. Problem not solved.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Aug 27, 13 2:53 AM
The only slight problem I had placing one of the items was the napkin. You need to ensure you place it in between the fork and the basket of croissants. Placing it in front of the left hand doll will make it jump back. Not sure if this is the problem, but just in case...... good luck!

[Post New]by kwhitten on Aug 27, 13 7:25 PM
The problem I am having is not being able to place the tableware on the table at all. When you try to zoom into the table, it DOES zoom in, but only for a second, then back out again into the nursery. Contacted Tech Support 2 days ago and have not gotten a reply.

Go to: