Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Awakening 6- Redleaf Forest (Contains Spoilers)

[Post New]by Haberyan on Aug 19, 13 4:06 PM
In the Bonus Chapter Sophia needs to go to Redleaf Forest to find the Courage Sword and defeat Grimble. I believe that this will be the next game title because all of the games are titled after places. This is nostalgic in the sense that we visit yet another forest like in Moonfell Wood.

Re:Awakening 6- Redleaf Forest (Contains Spoilers)

[Post New]by Rosulen2 on Sep 25, 13 11:13 PM
Is it already available? I did a search for it; came up empty.

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on Oct 1, 13 5:16 PM
No, just using my (points to head) awesome brain!

nrfaulk
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by nrfaulk on Nov 2, 13 6:32 PM
I hope that Sophia finds some romance along with the Blade of Courage in the Redleaf Forest! That nice Captain Gregory might get a promotion?

[Post New]by beezeemee on Nov 13, 13 11:41 PM
I've been waiting for a sequel and I thought by this post that it was already available LOL! I am excited for the next release.

[Post New]by kjschill133 on Dec 30, 13 10:55 AM
@nrfaulk I thought the exact same thing about Captain Gregory! Glad I'm not the only one who thinks about these things

[Post New]by MissTara52575 on Dec 30, 13 9:35 PM
I was a little confused by the ending because it went too quickly. Didn't Sofia already have the blade of courage? Why does she need to go to the Redleaf Forest to get it?

[Post New]by Izzbuscus on Jan 25, 14 8:52 PM
I can't wait for the 6th one to come out. I hope Sophia and captain jackdaw find romance since the journal says he's a prince.

[Post New]by Illycat on Feb 23, 14 4:18 PM
Does anyone know WHEN Awakening 6 comes out? I can't find anything about a release date.

[Post New]by shelterhill on Apr 30, 14 12:06 AM
Should be soon now....

covedon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by covedon on May 22, 14 6:37 AM
Big Fish has a survey right now of this game, like what they had when Sunhook Spire was about to come out. It takes you through the first chapter of the game. Then you can fill out the survey if you want to rate the game and mention any problems encountered.

I was told by Boomzap when contacting them that the game will be released some time in May which should be soon.

But if you want a sneak peek and download the survey game, the link is:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/26064/awakening-redleaf-forest-survey/download.html

Edited on 05/24/2014 at 7:04:00 AM PST

[Post New]by shelterhill on May 31, 14 1:35 AM
IT'S HERE !!

[Post New]by JakeGrean on Jun 3, 14 9:22 AM
I downloaded redleaf last nite and gave up on it already. The hints and strategy guide are absolutely worthless. The strategy for chapter one ends after getting the pocket dragon. Chapter two starts at a fork in the road, but the only place you can go is to the Centaur village where you put together a mechanical dragon. And that's where I am now. I have tried every possible action and am getting nowhere. I guess I'm going to have to wait until somebody smarter than me does a thorough walkthru with bookoo spoilers. But, knowin me I'll continue to irritate myself by trying. Maybe I'll get lucky.

[Post New]by tbone33 on Jun 4, 14 7:37 AM
When you get to the river what do you need to get the boulder to fall? I've tried everything.....

num2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by num2 on Jun 6, 14 7:28 PM
tbone33: put the bent spear on the anvil. use the dragon's fire on it. Then beat it flat with the hammer. Use this as a lever to roll the stone away.

[Post New]by femtoamy on Jun 26, 14 4:09 AM
JakeGrean wrote:I downloaded redleaf last nite and gave up on it already. The hints and strategy guide are absolutely worthless. The strategy for chapter one ends after getting the pocket dragon. Chapter two starts at a fork in the road, but the only place you can go is to the Centaur village where you put together a mechanical dragon. And that's where I am now. I have tried every possible action and am getting nowhere. I guess I'm going to have to wait until somebody smarter than me does a thorough walkthru with bookoo spoilers. But, knowin me I'll continue to irritate myself by trying. Maybe I'll get lucky.

JakeGreen -- I thought the strategy guide chopped things off, too, until I realized that there is a little arrow near the bottom to page to different sections WITHIN each chapter. (NOT the same as the scrollbar). Of course I didn't realize this until the very end, but hopefully this will help you or anyone else also having the same problem.

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Dec 22, 14 2:26 AM
Didn't know where to post this, but the title of this forum is Awakening: The Sunhook Spire CE and the game is Redleaf forest. Maybe BF can fix this??!

Go to: