OzzyRobyn
Minnow
Minnow
254 Posts

Glass cutter - solution

[Post New]by OzzyRobyn on Aug 19, 13 5:42 PM
Use the cutter to remove the crystal from the cabinet in the observatory BEFORE you fix the machine. Otherwise the cutter will disappear.

Re:Glass cutter - solution

[Post New]by Monkeypockets on Sep 9, 13 10:21 AM
But people only look this problem up AFTER they have lost the glass cutter !
Please fix this bug and test the next game BWEFORE everyone starts complaining about the next problem.

tarrocket
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by tarrocket on Sep 9, 13 10:46 AM
Monkeypockets wrote:But people only look this problem up AFTER they have lost the glass cutter !
Please fix this bug and test the next game BWEFORE everyone starts complaining about the next problem.

I agree with you but BFG will not fix this since there is a work around the glitch. I just suggest that people who get these type of glitches to just ask for their money back. Maybe BFG will listen.

Kathyj77
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Kathyj77 on Sep 24, 13 5:15 PM
Same here, thought I blew it!1 Very sad

[Post New]by foxyarizonalady on Oct 28, 13 6:38 PM
Think we should get free game. I spent the last hour looking for that damn glass cutter. If I pay for and play another game with same kind of issues, I will cancel my subscription with Big Fish.

RavenLV
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by RavenLV on Nov 15, 13 5:31 PM
Bummer, so does that mean I have to start the game over? I'm not doing that. Ugghh, , I hate when these things happen.

cconti
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cconti on Feb 2, 14 8:10 PM
Monkeypockets wrote:But people only look this problem up AFTER they have lost the glass cutter !
I totally agree with you on fixing the bug and testing the game. I have spent HOURS going back and forth trying to find the glass cutter before I seen this message in the forum. I know I found it once but it did disappear after solving the telescope game.
[b]Please update this game to solve this problem otherwise I will not be able to finish the game which I paid for.

[Post New]by brekry on Oct 17, 14 1:41 PM
I hae had this problem in a number of games with inventory items disappearing not all people play games in same order I have cancelled my membership and will buy no more games

Go to: