jpabich
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Level 28

[Post New]by jpabich on Aug 19, 13 5:55 PM
Hi,

I cannot get past this level (normal mode), never mind trying to get three stars. I feel like I'm doing something wrong at the outset, because by the time I even build my sheep pen, I'm almost out of time and I have no money. Anyone have any tips on getting through this one? Thanks in advance!

Re:Level 28

[Post New]by elbudzo on Aug 20, 13 3:23 PM
I am having the same problem.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Aug 20, 13 5:37 PM
If you google it - you'll find a video for it

netizen
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by netizen on Sep 10, 13 8:40 AM
Even after watching the video, I find I'm always coming up short on the 20 cheeses, and night has fallen.

I mean that's a lot of cheese to have to make at that point in the game.

Heeelp!

Edited to add:
made it, but just squeaked in.
I was able to use the extra resource bonus at the start to get 2 planks and 2 marble to construct the bakery while the other worker raced around picking up everything else and harvesting. Once the bakery was done , immediately started producing bread, so was able to get a bonus loaf on the same resource bonus. Just!

Use your extra resource bonus as much as possible - especially with those wretched cheeses.

Edited on 09/12/2013 at 6:02:19 AM PST

[Post New]by lwash408 on Sep 15, 13 12:55 AM
Yes, I agree. Use the extra resource as much as possible. It will help you get the 20 cheese. But, just barely,

[Post New]by RileysMomCindy on Jun 30, 14 10:16 PM
I'm having trouble with the nomad and building the temple. I have all of the resources, but when I try to use them, nothing happens. Any idea what I should do? I tried starting over twice, but it didn't help.

Go to: