shai_one
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Morphing object help please

[Post New]by shai_one on Aug 19, 13 9:04 PM
Hi all im doing the 3rd chapter and for some reason both times i have played i have missed 2 of the morphing vase things. Has anyone else had this and if you have passed all can someone tell me where these other 2 are please

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Morphing object help please

[Post New]by WilJul on Aug 19, 13 9:13 PM
I'm sorry shai_one, I also missed one in the 3rd chapter. Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing which one you (or I) missed. Perhaps some kind gamer will come along who has written down all the locations!

shai_one
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by shai_one on Aug 19, 13 9:27 PM
Thank you for the reply WilJul

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Morphing object help please

[Post New]by tammytheo on Aug 19, 13 10:08 PM
shai_one wrote:Hi all im doing the 3rd chapter and for some reason both times i have played i have missed 2 of the morphing vase things. Has anyone else had this and if you have passed all can someone tell me where these other 2 are please

Hi there shai_one,

I too had the same query but I took a look at the strategy guide, it has a list with the locations where you can find all the morphing vases, so I was able to get them. As the following might be a spoiler, please highlight to read.

Before finishing Chapter 3 and while you are ready to set off with the griffon, make sure to check again the room with the giant clock and the hallway where the griffon awaits you, as in each area a morphing vase appears for a second time.

I hope that helps a little.

shai_one
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by shai_one on Aug 19, 13 11:32 PM
Awww awesome thank you heaps tammytheo, i dont like to move on in a game knowing i have missed things lol

[Post New]by 1Spyro on Oct 21, 13 7:24 PM
After a very, very long search, I finally found the last 2 morphing objects in chapter 3. You can find the last 2 morphing objects only after the fight with Grimble.

Here are the locations.

Spoiler alert !!!!

One is in the giant clock in the room where you fought Grimble and the other is in the hallway to the dark room. It's on the very right side of the screen, on the right wall.

[Post New]by notadude on Oct 2, 14 2:54 PM
I saw someone posted there is a list of morphing object locations in the strategy guide, but there isn't a category for collectibles so not sure where in the guide to find the list. Can anyone tell me where it's located?

Go to: